+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Left Lane Usage

Blog Entries
    I only buy American cars.

Well, from American companies, at least.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Valter

Me too. The quality is just as good (it wasn't in the 80's and early 90's) and the profits stay here (even if they do waste my money on shitty GM's that have no business getting extensions).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valter

I usually buy domestic. The only time I bought a foreign car, it was because space was a consideration. At the time, I lived in an apartment complex that was well-located and well-priced for my lifestyle, but parking was tight. As a tall guy, I needed decent headroom so my hair wouldn't be fucked up for work (and shaving my head would've been even worse for my job at the time). I'd sat in all the small car offerings from the Big Three, and simply couldn't find a small car for a tall guy. So, I bought a foreign car.

Blog Entries
    The thought of you selecting a car based on your hairstyle made me lol.
    Find a new slant.

He must be a giant or have a huge fro. I'm 6'1" and my hair does not come close to the roof in my wife's Focus.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    The only time I bought a foreign car, it was because outerspace was a consideration.
    Boom
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    He must be a giant or have a huge fro. I'm 6'1" and my hair does not come close to the roof in my wife's Focus.
    I'm 6'5" and I have a long torso. With the Ford I had before, my hair would do this static cling thing to the roof of the car unless I leaned the seat so far back that it'd was a pain to drive. I'm not fussy about my haircut, but where I was working at the time was a conformist atmosphere.

This was a long time ago, BTW. There wasn't a Focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    I'm 6'5" and I have a long torso. With the Ford I had before, my hair would do this static cling thing to the roof of the car unless I leaned the seat so far back that it'd was a pain to drive. I'm not fussy about my haircut, but where I was working at the time was a conformist atmosphere.

This was a long time ago, BTW. There wasn't a Focus.
    I have had that problem as well. I'm 6'7 and I have trouble fitting into a lot of cars: knees, hair, whatever. My dad had a CTS that I would drive every once in a while when I lived at my parents house, and if I ever had gel in my hair, I wouldn't fit. Usually my head hit the ceiling anyway, but it wasn't that uncomfortable.

My mom had a Crossfire - I didn't even go there.

I usually stick with Jeeps, but that's up in their air now with the whole auto co. situation.

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Well I'm 6'10" and ... nevermind

you guys are very tall
    Find a new slant.

I also weigh 119 lbs.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread