+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Curry throws the team under the bus...

Curry throws the team under the bus...

To summarize, he said his team was mentally and physically weak, quits when things get tough, doesn't play defense and waxed poetically about not having the same group of guys that were championship contenders. In his words, "these aren't the same players, this isn't the same team."

Nowhere did I hear him put any blame on himself. At least Flip and Larry always took responsibility before calling their guys out.
    Last edited by Kstat; 12-09-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Fuck it. Lets see what happens when the blame is put squarely on the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Hype?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    At least Flip and Larry always took responsibility before calling their guys out.
    You are on bootleg crack, and your memory is in the shithole. Not only did Flip blame the players, but you endorsed his player blaming like Ledezma supporting people aiming to take out Barack Obama.

On Curry's end I take it as him trying to be hard on guys who've had it easy the past few years under Flip ironically. He also on many occasions says its his fault the team was not ready. And he's right that it is. I dont think that belief has changed and that much like LB did after we played a shitty in our second year under him, he's calling out our toughness. If they respect him he'll get something out of it, if not he's hastened his exit. Our response will speak louder than any over dramatic take i expect to make its way here.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Is what Kstat used to say when his boy was coaching. Times have changed.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I don't know...It seems to me that Curry has made some visible and measurable coaching mistakes recently. At the very least, he should maybe keep his mouth shut about mistakes. Whatever, keep posting edgy opinions.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Curry demonstrates inability to handle media. Now if only he'd compensated for this inability by coaching ability, he'd be LB.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Curry demonstrates inability to handle media. Now if only he'd compensated for this inability by coaching ability, he'd be LB.
    A Curry for LB swap works in the Trade Checker.
    Find a new slant.

They'd ask for Valter back.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Obviously, the blame goes all around here. I don't buy that Curry is throwing the players under the bus at all - in the past he's taken blame for the problems, and now he's calling out the players who obviously aren't focused and ready to play. Even McDyess said that the players are standing around and not talking on defense. And guess what folks? The players play the games. I'm sorry that Curry can't make them play harder with more focus.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

+ Reply to Thread