+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: BO's inauguration...

Blog Entries
    One thing I'm sick of...

Liberal pundits & commentators suggesting that Republicans should 'celebrate the moment' and 'put aside our beliefs'.

Why on earth would we do that?!?

Did anybody celebrate when Clarence Thomas was sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice? No, and he has slave blood, something Obama doesn't have.

There is nothing for conservatives to celebrate.

I saw an article on the Politco which suggested that Barack Obama is trying to 'seduce' Republicans.

Main Entry: se·duce

1 : to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty
    2 : to lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises
    Great choice of words, dumbass lib.

Blog Entries
    Most Republicans that I know are, now that the votes are counted, interested in witnessing American history. With Obama being the new leader of our country, they don't wish him any ill will. Some are downright optimistic.

These are good, patriotic and sensible people.
    Find a new slant.

Ledezma is the argument against freedom.
    STEW BEEF!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I think most people are able to understand the use of the word "seduce" in that context without having to resort to a textbook definition.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    I was venting.

I'm done now.
    You've been venting for months you lil' pussy girl. Be a man for once and stop the never ending bloody rag whining you seem to vent every other moment. Maybe if your idols did a better job you could celebrate them. Maybe if you demanded more from them rather than ride to hell with them you'd get better candidates to back.

Whatever the case you being an over grown child is getting old. Maybe you are younger than you say or your parents did a horrible job of making you a man in this world(which wouldn't be a first in this country). But the pussy fits for attention are kinda pathetic at this point.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Y'all should have let Wil's opinions/posts just matriculate, but instead you are turning BO's Inaug thread into a discussion about Wil. Brilliant!
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Did anybody celebrate when Clarence Thomas was sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice?
    Actually, the nation was really proud of Orrin Hatch. I saw it on the news:

No, and he has slave blood, something Obama doesn't have.
    When you exercise prejudice against a black, do you ask them if they have slave blood first? Sheesh...

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Ha! Bill Bonds! I forgot about how local news anchors used to actually stand for something and make hard hitting opinions known. Now it's all fluff and spectacle, they're more like game show hosts.

It's too bad he couldn't stay off the sauce.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Hulu.com (and I'm sure other sites as well) will be carrying this thing live.

LOL@my work. They've set up a couple conference rooms so people can watch it "over their lunch break".

That's actually cool but LOL@ the people who have no clue they could just watch it on their computers at their desks
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Hulu.com (and I'm sure other sites as well) will be carrying this thing live.

LOL@my work. They've set up a couple conference rooms so people can watch it "over their lunch break".

That's actually cool but LOL@ the people who have no clue they could just watch it on their computers at their desks
    Same here.

I'll probably just flip on the radio, I'm too nervous about witnessing something horrible on TV.

I'll catch a replay when I know that everything went well.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread