+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIP for Kaman

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?

RIP for Kaman

AI at PG won't work, he was never a PG and never will be one, i can't see how its gonna work with RIP in the backcourt longterm, plus ive got a mancrush on Kaman, dunno why, Clips are loaded in the frontcourt with Kaman,Camby,Zach now and got a big hole at SG

Pistons get:
    Chris Kaman
    Eric Gordon

Clipps get:
    RIP
    Maxiell

works fine, even with Maxiells PPP contract
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~8~8&te=&cash=

we throw Stuck into the fire, if we wanna go anywhere this year we need him and he's the closest thing to a starting PG we've got on this roster

new lineup

Kaman/Kwame
    Sheed/Dice/Amir
    Tay/Walter
    AI/Gordon/Afflalo
    Stuckey/Bynum

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I saw the title of this thread and thought Kaman died.

I'm not a huge fan of Kaman, but Rip is being emo since Chauncey has been traded. He either steps it up and stops being a vagina, or he packs his bags.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

If I'm JoeD, I call them and offer this deal right now. Even throw in our second round pick if it'll get things done.
    _

Blog Entries
    Kaman's hurt, fwiw
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, out for a few weeks. I'd still make the trade.
    _

me too. We've got Sheed, Dyess (soon), Kwame, Amir and Max still. I'd move Max for a shooter and you're still fine there. Basically Kwame takes his place until he comes back and then Kwame is back to EC role.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'd try moving Max to Toronto for Kapono after that deal. O Neal has been hurt and their backup bigs are all euro shooters. They could use a banger. Plus they could lose Kapono and give Graham more minutes. He's just a gunner, but that's fine off the bench. We could use a guy to come in and hit a few threes.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread