+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Michael Curry Sucks So Far Thread

The Michael Curry Sucks So Far Thread

I know, I know. It's still early in the season and we have yet to recover form a major trade but yikes! We are playing like crap. I'm not saying that we should fire Curry. I am say that he should be put on notice.

Why?

Multiple players are playing worse than they did last year. Isn't coaching supposed to make them play better????

Line-ups and bench use has been poorly done so far and just about everyone on this site has complained about that.

The defense on this team has gone to shit. We can't blame Iverson for that. Curry has lost the team. They continue to make bad plays and well, look like a poorly coached team.

I say that if Curry cannot regain the team, we fire his butt. This recent lapse in play might cost us Dice and if it does, I will be royally pissed.

Curry sucks, period.

Pistons fans needed to know the difference between a good coach and a terrible coach.

Now you know what a terrible coach looks like.

It is WAY to early, imo for this.

We're over .600 winning %, about 4 or 5 games out of 1st in the East, I don't want him fired.

And besides, fuck the regular season. We've seen what winning in the regular season means in playoffs... a big fat nofukingthing.

We haven't been consistent, but we played damn good in LA, parts of Cleveland game, etc. We played better in parts of those games than we have in years, imo.

I like the mix we have, I like our coach, I'm ready to go into the playoffs with this group (plus Dice) and a shitty record, rather than go into the playoffs with the most regular season wins and the same group as we've had in the last 5.

justmy2cents

did Michael Curry blame the lack of a shoot around on game day for all the blow outs this season?

my concern is how terrible our offensive plays look and how horrible our defense looks. so yeah, basically everything.

Curry doesn't run plays. He has no idea how to draw any up. That alone is grounds for firing him.

In JoeD I trust...for right now anyway.

Blog Entries
    Curry may be the worst X's and O's coach in the NBA.

Not to be a hypocrite, but I'd be curious to see how Flip would do if he had AI. For all of his flaws, at least he knew how to orchestrate offensive sets.

When Iverson is scoring less than 10 pts, which he's done several times since the trade, it falls on the head coach, not the players. He's not putting these guys in good spots right now.

Something needs to change, or Joe is gonna have to take over.

Blog Entries
    Michael Curry's kid (Deon) is my facebook friend, should I shoot him a message to tell his dad to run some plays?

Write it on his wall.
    STEW BEEF!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Michael Curry's kid (Deon) is my facebook friend, should I shoot him a message to tell his dad to run some plays?
    Maybe just tell him to shoot himself.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread