+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft F's it up again!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    "Fuck it, release it to the public. We'll fix it later."

That's pretty much been Microsoft's strategy for the last 10 years.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    well sony uses that motto too with some software (i.e. Socom), but it is a different thing when you build faulty hardware and sell it under that motto. But america is the home of the cheap, and the price cuts on their shitty hardware has made it a big seller this holiday. M$ knows how to sell crap.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I was actually even including Windows in that as well.

Called Microsoft today and told them my story and this chick tells me that they will service it and it will take 2-3 weeks. So I ask, "Is this going to cost me any money?" And she says, "Well, there is a $99 fee for repairs." I said there was no way I was giving them any more of my money to fix a problem they caused. She said that I must pay the fee if I wanted the repair. I told her I was going to buy a PlayStation 3 and hung up.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Called Microsoft today and told them my story and this chick tells me that they will service it and it will take 2-3 weeks. So I ask, "Is this going to cost me any money?" And she says, "Well, there is a $99 fee for repairs." I said there was no way I was giving them any more of my money to fix a problem they caused. She said that I must pay the fee if I wanted the repair. I told her I was going to buy a PlayStation 3 and hung up.
    They didn't say a thing to me about a repair fee when I called about my 360. I was surprised.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    They didn't say a thing to me about a repair fee when I called about my 360. I was surprised.
    Yours must still be under warranty.

Got it two weeks after they came out.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Well what's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Got it two weeks after they came out.
    Hmm...the chick tried to lock me into the repair before letting me know it was going to cost 100 bucks. I had to ask. Check your credit card bill.

+ Reply to Thread