+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE

I have forgotten. What's it about?
    STEW BEEF!

Find a gas station on the outskirts of town. Buy ounces of weed from a kid there for $50 each. Now divide it into 4 bags and sell 3 of those to college kids for $40 each. Now you have weed and some cash to burn at Big Boy when you get the munchies.

Congrats Cross...Study hard, work your ass off and if all else fails, cheat.

Good luck.
    Players meeting my ASS!

thanks everyone. and ill keep the advice in mind.

indiana wasnt one of my top priorities. I had Michigan state,penn state, rutgers and UIUC as my top schools. ill keep everyone posted i guess.

thanks for the sticky and just really thanks wtfdetroit

Blog Entries
    You owe it all to us, I suppose.
    Find a new slant.

Cross, when you get to campus, don't be like McFadden:Wrap your whacker before you attack her

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    indiana wasnt one of my top priorities. I had Michigan state,penn state, rutgers and UIUC as my top schools. ill keep everyone posted i guess.
    im ranked 3rd to last in my class
    <confused> What were your test scores?

One piece of advice I'd make to any frosh -- don't take a full load of courses in your first semester. You're going to have enough shit to get used to -- new place to live, doing your own laundry, probably roommates (especially if they're roommates from fucking Indiana, speaking from first-hand experience), maybe a part time job, longer class sizes, etc. Get yourself into some routines for daily living and studying.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    <confused> What were your test scores?

One piece of advice I'd make to any frosh -- don't take a full load of courses in your first semester. You're going to have enough shit to get used to -- new place to live, doing your own laundry, probably roommates (especially if they're roommates from fucking Indiana, speaking from first-hand experience), maybe a part time job, longer class sizes, etc. Get yourself into some routines for daily living and studying.
    "3rd to last in my class"?? What the fuck does that mean? I'd say that if Indiana accepted you, you're a real good bet for getting a yes from Saprty. Trust me on that one. Indiana is actually a hell of a school. I'd go there just for something different (unless you're not from Michigan).
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

congrats, dude.

One thing you must know, Cross: The general population of adults over the age of 25 in America with a college degree is about 25%. The degree will put you in pretty good company (assuming that you make it, I predict failure). But on message boards, the percentage of guys with college degrees goes up to about 722%. So, message board guy is pretty damn smart, and to come on here bragging because you got accepted shows the lack of respect you have for the intranets and the wealth of knowledge and wisdom to be found here.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread