+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel a Lion in 2009?

Blog Entries
    Edge asked for his release from the Cardinals, btw
    Find a new slant.

They denied him IIRC.

Our key needs this offseason are going to be on both sides of the line. We need a better D-Line and we need a better O-Line and everything else will improve from there. Not that we're great at any other spots, but those two would help tremendously.
    _

We don't care about the Browns!
    STEW BEEF!

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I'M NOT FROM FUCKING CLEVELAND! I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!

lol
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Cassel's going to get tagged in the offseason...

I'd rather explore the 'Derek Anderson' route since he'll be a great buy low situation. He would've cost us maybe a 2nd rounder or so last year, now we could probably get DA for a 5th or 6th...

Plus, I think Daunte's sticking around...
    I would explore Anderson as well. I'm not high on Cassel, I would just prefer to trade/sign one rather than drop another pick on one. We don't even take the time to let Stanton show anything, so why draft another QB to rot?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I don't want Anderson and that price. I don't want to draft a QB in the first either. Haven't we learned anything these past few years... Jeezus...

Blog Entries
    Second straight 400 yd passing game for MC.

At worst, The Lions should have waited on this Culpepper thing and grabbed McNabb instead.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    The way Cassel is playing, I'll be shocked if he isn't slapped with the franchise tag at year's end, at least then New England can get something for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    The way Cassel is playing, I'll be shocked if he isn't slapped with the franchise tag at year's end, at least then New England can get something for him.
    I doubt that. He'd make the average of the top 5 at his position (i think). Either way, it's a boatload of money he'd make. Nobody would trade for him making that kind of money. NE would be saddled with his money for at least a year and have to make other cuts.

He'll walk. my guess is to the 49ers. He's accurate with the short quick throws that Martz likes.

I could see McNabb in Minny.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread