+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Simmons Sucks Donkey Balls

Blog Entries
    Wow, MoTown, that email is very, um, MoTown.
    Find a new slant.

I was hoping it would be very, um, WTFDetroit, because only about a quarter of those words are my own.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

That was tight but I don't know about inviting him here. Muhme won't be able to wade through all those "The Hills" threads that dude would start. You should have sent him to WRH.
    STEW BEEF!

I think it's good. It counters his arguments. It's sarcastic but not nasty and it gives him shit about Boston too.

His only real counter as far as I can see is Nate McMillan with the Flip argument.

Look at that. Cat says something *slightly* controlversial, and here we are discussing it and him at length amongst his target audience.

+1 BSG.

And fuck you Fool. The Hills is balls. We roll with Picket Fences, right Frosh?

Columnists say stupid things all the time, but it was the amount of stupidity spewing from those two paragraphs. He's entitled to write that, but if he can't defend himself when his target audience questions his opinions, he probably shouldn't write it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm sure he could defend it to a good degree, but won't waste his time as his agenda has been met.

Blog Entries
    Incase anybody here forgot, Simmons was also the guy who wrote an article a couple years ago saying that JOE DUMARS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME.

I forgot about this article when I originally created this thread, but looking back, itt's obvious that Simmons has an immature "Celtics fan-hate" for not only the Pistons, but specifically Joe Dumars...

Take the case of Joe Dumars, a nice enough player who was inducted last weekend alongside two superior ones, Dominique Wilkins and Charles Barkley. Sure, Dumars was the one decent soul on those Bad Boys squads, a splendid team player who lifted his game when it mattered, a gifted defender who guarded MJ tougher than anyone. When the league struggled with character issues in the mid-90s, Joe D stood out for his class and professionalism. Watching him co-exist with the crotch-grabbing jerks on Dream Team II was like seeing Nic Cage stuck on the Con Air plane. Like everyone else, I like Joe Dumars. A lot.

Does any of that make him a Hall of Famer? Of course not.

Here's his résumé: six All-Star Games, one Finals MVP, one second-team All-NBA selection, four first-team All-Defense selections. He was never a franchise player, much less a defining one. In fact, in certain pivotal playoff games (Game 5 of the 1990 Finals, for instance), Dumars sat in crunch time. Most damning of all is databasebasketball.com's Hall of Fame monitor. The statistical engine assigns each player a score, with anything over 135 denoting Hall of Fame worthiness. Kareem scores the highest, with 833. Jordan scores 731; Barkley, 315; Wilkins, 142. Dumars? He gets a 105, trailing 33 retired players who haven't made the cut.

And now he's stooped to abusing his platform in order to get his personal vendettas out in the open.

I hate to say it, but Bill Simmons, aka 'The Sports Guy', your officially a CUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Bill Simmons Sucks Donkey Balls
    Quote Originally Posted by A Donkey
    You are wrong and have learned nothing... Bill Simmons has never sucked my balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Same Donkey
    Tim Legler, on the other hand...

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    In fairness to Wil, I changed the thread title. And I think you were talking to the wrong donkey because trust me, it's true.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread