+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 93
FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@ BO thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Typical lib, can't deal with the message, so finds a way to attack someone. We see the same thing every day.

Seriously, I don't care what you think, what you post, what you have to say about anything. You are a total douche.
    typical conservative is to ignore all the crazy shit bush did and then get hysterical over every little thing that obama does. ignore that bush used terror alerts for political gain, but throw a fit because obama made an appeal to religious leaders about health care. that is totally irrational and demonstrates how silly your arguments are. it is actually to fun watch you throw a fit over every little thing obama. it is like the posting equivalent of a woman on pms throwing a tantrum about nothing.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    typical conservative is to ignore all the crazy shit bush did and then get hysterical over every little thing that obama does. ignore that bush used terror alerts for political gain, but throw a fit because obama made an appeal to religious leaders about health care. that is totally irrational and demonstrates how silly your arguments are. it is actually to fun watch you throw a fit over every little thing obama. it is like the posting equivalent of a woman on pms throwing a tantrum about nothing.
    LMAO...look in the mirror you whinny little bitch. You fucking cried like a baby about Bush.

You are pathetic.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I complained about bush starting a bullshit war that has killed thousands of people, fucking up the katrina response, instituting a torture regime, spying on Americans, wrecking the economy, etc. you cry about obama asking religious leaders to support his health care plan or because some union member got in a fight with a health reform protester. if you don't see the difference, there is nothing i can do to help you.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    I complained about bush starting a bullshit war that has killed thousands of people, fucking up the katrina response, instituting a torture regime, spying on Americans, wrecking the economy, etc. you cry about obama asking religious leaders to support his health care plan or because some union member got in a fight with a health reform protester. if you don't see the difference, there is nothing i can do to help you.
    Incredible.

Good day
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    The only time a doctor decided not to treat me was when he wanted to check my prostate and told him I read on the internets that it could be done with a simple blood test. He was still putting the glove on and I told him stick his finger up his own ass. He looked startled and left the room. The nurse came in and told me the appt was over. I got a call that the doc dropped me.
    It is quite an offense when one man won't let another put his finger in his ass. I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to talk to you anymore, doctor or not.

LOL @ BO just because he's fuckin fucktard and prolly will end up making Carter look like a good Prez.

He's fuckin everything up and we're just 9 months in. Say goodbye to America.

It does look like peeps are waking up to this douche though. As his poll numbers drop, handling of health Care numbers drop, and his douche rating numbers are on the rise.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    LOL @ "saying goodbye to America" after 9 mos. Of Obama after 8 years of Bush making his buddies and daddy's buddies even richer while totally abusing the power of the office.

Normally I take your political posts with a massive grain of salt, but that's a ridiculous post.
    Find a new slant.

Ridiculous to you, not to many Americans.
    Players meeting my ASS!

BTW...Remember y'all doing the 'Clinton isn't in office anymore' thing?

Well, neither is Bush.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread