+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 93
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@ BO thread...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    People saying that they'd be fine waiting for the tax cut is not the same thing as Obama saying that they'll have to.

But we see what you did there.

The AP wrote this because they're already starting to cover up for the fact that he won't cut taxes. One of the things that made Obama great was that he was able to come off as a fiscal conservative & a tax cutter in his campaign by saying all the things ppl want to hear (despite the fact he has nothing in his past to suggest he's either). I know he's not going to lower taxes, I just didn't expect the media coverup to start so soon.

Hell, at least wait til' the honeymoon's over...

I guess you've never heard the term innocent until proven guilty. Why not let the guy actually take office? I heard that when Palin runs in 2012 she's going to pick a moose as her VP candidate. Oh wait, I have no proof for that? Who cares?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Chris, the kid has already declared a 400 point drop in the Dow to be the fault of Obama. He's not waiting for anything except his skin head brethren to rise up and attempt to take over the government.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Here's Ledezma's idea of LOL@BO:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0udzl4lpYcc

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Here's Ledezma's idea of LOL@BO
    That's not fair. Fredo doesn't actually have ideas, he just piggy back's on other peoples ideas like the follower he is. Free thought is not his cup of tea.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Players meeting my ASS!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Wow, 12 random voters. Amazing.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Better the voters than their candidates.

STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The interesting bit is that a whole lot of reporters talked about Palin seeing Russia from her house after the Tina Fey skit. I'd be hard pressed to blame anyone for not being informed about that point. Her aggressive defense of proximity to Russia qualifying as foreign policy experience was enough of a joke as it was... Tina Fey wasn't exaggerating a lot, really.

That post shouldn't even have gone in this thread. It's interesting to me how those peeps didn't know who Pelosi is, Reid, who is control of congress, etc, but when it came to who has a pregnant teenage daughter they were all correct.

I think it tells us more of what sticks in a campaign.

The other was how anything the reporter asked that was negative, the peeps thought it was JM or Palin.

I don't know what portion of the electorate they represent, but I bet it larger than we'd like to think. And you could do this on both sides.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread