+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Pistons at Nets (11/7/08, 7:30 pm, FSD)

OGT: Pistons at Nets (11/7/08, 7:30 pm, FSD)

I start Stuckey tonight and let Ivy come off the bench, just to reward Stuckey for his great play.

Look at how we've been attacking the basket. Force teams to play some interior D. It hasn't been Sheed underneath as much as Stuck driving and Tay attacking too. Our points down low have to have increased. Thats cuz Mr BS is gone, imo.

It's an addition by subtraction. Take the ball out of Mr BIGSHOTs hands and we look and play way better. Win, lose or whatever, we are a better team without Mr Bigshot.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I don't think you can bench AI in his debut. "We think you are the missing piece, but your sitting on the bench"

Stuckey was already rewarded by dealing away the only PG with a deal remaining beyond this year. I think he already knows where his future lies.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Reward my ass. His reward is in heaven.

Hey, we have some mo goin on here. Let the kid ride the wave.
    Players meeting my ASS!

We need Iverson to gel with the starters, not the bench.
    Dummies.
    Hype?

We have all season for him to gel with the starters. I'm not saying its some huge mistake either way, I just thought it'd be nice to let the kid keep playing with the starters since he's been doing a good job there.

As far the 'we think you are the missing piece' thing, I think 'missing the piece that we just traded' could put us over the top, if you know what I mean, not Ivy. I mean, Ivy will be needed, but I equate the trade almost 50/50. We'll be getting better by not having Mr BS, as much as we'll be getting better by the addition of Ivy.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Stuckey shouldn't view it as a demotion since it wasn't his job to begin with. He should have no problems adjusting to the 6th man role. Especially since that is the role he'll have the rest of the year. Playing them out of their role only delays chemistry building.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Stuckey shouldn't view it as a demotion since it wasn't his job to begin with. He should have no problems adjusting to the 6th man role. Especially since that is the role he'll have the rest of the year. Playing them out of their role only delays chemistry building.
    Werd. Stuckey should get his fair share of minutes.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Don't fuck up the 82-0 season damnit!
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Ok, if DrRay is on the start Ivy then so am I.

Frickin Curry better start Ivy, none of this off the bench shit for the Answer damn it.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread