+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Pistons at the really big lizards

curry's plan was for us to be more fluid in the half court rather than one guy standing around and 1 other guy trying to run through a ton of screens to TRY and get open for a predictable play.

so the move for iverson makes perfect sense as this is his strong point. movement and cuts.

plus curry wants us to get out and run more which we also need to do and CAN do now more than ever. we've got young athletes itching to do that. and we have enough depth that we can play hard on D and then go hard at the opponent too- just keep subbing in the fresh bodies!

curry seems to agree too which is fantastic. they were known more for being a half court team. but the team in 2004 could get out and run especially with hunter and james in there. we need to bring that sort of agressiveness and SET the tempo rather than walking the ball up and limiting our posessions and offensive options.

we don't need to become the suns east but we can and should try to push the tempo at times and take advantage of the chances we have.

Ummmmmm........What the fuck is Alex Acker doing out there?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP three. Sheed with the silencer.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Alex Acker? WTF. Bynum's defense isnt helping either.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Hopefully Curry learns to never play Acker again. Put sleepy Floyd Jr out there instead.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

i don't have a problem with him getting a bit of a run. if every player on your team has SOME sort of role, even if it's a few minutes in the odd game here or there.....EVERYBODY benefits IMO.

but that's a whole separate discussion i guess.

Acker's out, that was fun.

man, every game I see Herrmann, I like him more and more as a opportunistic role player. he just makes great plays.

The fact that I don't hate Kwame Brown yet, to me, means he was a good signing.

+ Reply to Thread