+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: BO going forward...

He may have reversed himself? That was from the like you gave me.

So none of this is about actual news?
    STEW BEEF!

Depends on what you call news. I call a Prez grabing a census (something that is supposed to be completely non political) news. But thats me.

I'd swear these are facts...but take it fwiw.

After Gregg was asked to be the Commerce Sec (where the Census peeps report too) some of the minority groups complained that Gregg wouldn't count minority districts accurately. So BO got together with Rahm and said the Census peeps would report to Rahm. Gregg pulled his name from the apointment.

The public statements didn't refer to the stripping of the Census from the Commerce dept, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out.

If BO reversed himself, I hadn't heard about it.

POWER GRAB!
    Players meeting my ASS!

The link you gave said census officials would work with WH reps and that it isn't unprecedented for that to happen seeing as the census effects all kinds of policy decisions.

The Census is a key part of the work I happen to do for a living so I'm not an unfriendly ear to concerns over keeping it an unbiased.

But so far you've cited commentary on rumors as your sources.
    STEW BEEF!

I heard Gibbs answering questions about it too. It was announced. But with no links to it, I don't blame you for not believing it.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread