+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Now?

He averages like 8 assists for his career...what else do you want him to do?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    He averages like 8 assists for his career...what else do you want him to do?
    Average 10 assists and improve his decision making severely. Yes i'm serious. He's that good a facilitator but makes way too many bad decisions imo. On a nights where he's not scoring, he shouldn't be forcing it like he does, he should be getting everyone else involved. He loses that mentality and plays more like a Magic Johnson(Which I think is a better idol to reach for him), he'll be worth having on our roster.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    Deep end

-------------> Codename V
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Thanatos
    Yeah, I agree. LeBron is a horrible human being who sets a bad example for society with his dribbling, shooting and dunks.

.....a lot of people.........take sports..........just a liiiiiittle too serious.
    Snarky.

I'm not really sure why that means I take sports too seriously. There's players that you like in SPORTS, and players that you dislike in SPORTS. I don't think I mentioned that I want him to break a leg or get raped. I just said I won't be a fan of the Pistons if I have to watch LeBron James every night.

Are there certain movies or television shows that you dislike? Because you take American Cinema waaaaay to serious if there's a movie you won't go see because of a certain actor...

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I've hated LeBron since he became a threat to the Pistons, but I'm not gunna kid myself; If he became a Piston I would shit my pants. The guy is an amazing talent that I would love to have on my team.

That said, I don't ever see that happening, but I can hope.

Bosh gets my vote.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I feel completely the other way. I admire Lebron as a basketball player more than any guy in the league. I think he has a different skill set than anybody in the NBA and I enjoy watching him for that. Not to mention he is leading me to a 2nd straight title in fantasy. If he came to the stones, I would be eccstatic.

Yeah, I agree. LeBron James is the most gifted player in the league, in my opinion. I'd rather have him than Bosh. But we will have to attempt to get a great big man after Rasheed is gone...

I'd like to say either one is a pipe dream, but the truth is that we have the money assuming AI and Sheed go. We have to do something with it to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Average 10 assists and improve his decision making severely. Yes i'm serious. He's that good a facilitator but makes way too many bad decisions imo. On a nights where he's not scoring, he shouldn't be forcing it like he does, he should be getting everyone else involved. He loses that mentality and plays more like a Magic Johnson(Which I think is a better idol to reach for him), he'll be worth having on our roster.
    LOL. What do you expect when his options are (in order):

Wally Sczerbiak, Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Ben Wallace.

Sometimes it's even worse.

I'd have to think he'd be a better all around player (if that's possible) with a good team around him. Imagine running a pick and roll with an all star big man instead of Ben Wallace and Sideshow Bob.

I think anyone not wanting James here needs their head examined. Remember how much Chelios was hated before he came here. I don't think any of us really cared for Sheed's character before he came. Winning erases any of that crap. James does whatever it takes to win...it's not like he's shooting at the opponents basket like Ricky Davis. It's not like he was in the Palace Brawl. Yes, I'll boo him like crazy on the Cavs, but this is business. He doesn't cross the line of normal competativeness.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    Yeah, I agree. LeBron James is the most gifted player in the league, in my opinion. I'd rather have him than Bosh. But we will have to attempt to get a great big man after Rasheed is gone...

I'd like to say either one is a pipe dream, but the truth is that we have the money assuming AI and Sheed go. We have to do something with it to win.
    Trust me, if we signed James (huge IF), Bosh or Amare would be crazy to pass on playing with James, RIP, Tay and Stuckey.

I don't think we'd have a problem getting the big with James here. Worst case you keep Sheed a couple years. The biggest hurdle would be James. It wouldn't be bad without him though. You could still sign both Bosh and Amare, or one of them and a B type superstar and we'd still be the favorites in the East.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread