+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official John Daly thread

There's not really a response to be given. It's not like this was a surprise. What type of reaction can anyone have with John Daly?

Shock?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    When did John Daly start drinking? He's such a consistent golfer that I figured he trained hard all year round. And what was he doing at Hooters???
    Laughter
    LOL! John Daly looks funny wasted! This might be the only time we see him drunk and behind bars so we should LOL at this as much as possible! LOLOLOL
    Condemnation
    John Daly needs to grow up. He should learn from his mistakes and become the role model everyone expects him to be. FOR SHAME JOHN DALY!
    Christian
    My prayers go out to John Daly. It's obvious that this is an isolated incident that will help him find his way to the Lord. This is the rock bottom that will help John Daly learn the ways of Jesus.
    Wil Ledezma
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Who's John Daly?

With the exception of the last one, none of them really work. Finding out John Daly is drunk again is like finding out Lohan has her legs behind her head with blow smudged on her lips.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    When did John Daly start drinking? He's such a consistent golfer that I figured he trained hard all year round. And what was he doing at Hooters???
    I know! I was shocked too, this is pretty scandalous.

I hope this doesn't become a pattern with him.
    Find a new slant.

John Daly would look tougher with a beard. I picture him as a guy who refuses to shave and just has a stupid long beard.

John Daly will always be cool, but how can a guy as big as him, who drinks as much as him on a daily basis (assumption?) get loaded enough to pass out? Between his weight and the amount of greasy food he probably ate at Hooters you would think he could pound 40 to 50 beers before becoming Wizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    John Daly will always be cool, but how can a guy as big as him, who drinks as much as him on a daily basis (assumption?) get loaded enough to pass out? Between his weight and the amount of greasy food he probably ate at Hooters you would think he could pound 40 to 50 beers before becoming Wizzle.
    I don't even get this

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I know! I was shocked too, this is pretty scandalous.

I hope this doesn't become a pattern with him.
    This was a really dumb move.

I mean with Tiger on the mend he just blew the chance to be the best golfer in the world.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    #3 = Gold.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Righteous Indignation:

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    Who chooses Hooters as a venue to get drunk and pass out? Acceptable options are real bars, strip clubs and weddings. Hooters is some rookie shit that might be a step up for Gary Moeller but unworthy of a Jack Daniels swilling veteran booze hound like Daly. For shame.

^^Can't go wrong sexually harassing 18 year old bimbos who work there to pay for coll.........hahahahahahahahaha

Damn, almost made it.

Blog Entries
    Daly says he's serving 6-month suspension
    Associated Press
    Updated: December 31, 2008, 10:41 AM ET

John Daly says he has been suspended for six months by the PGA Tour for conduct that included spending a night in a jail to sober up.

Daly told The Associated Press on Wednesday that his suspension is "not fair in reality, but it's probably fair in perception."

The two-time major champion has not played on the tour since he missed the cut Oct. 17 in Las Vegas. Ten days later, police in North Carolina said he appeared intoxicated outside a Hooters restaurant. He was taken to jail to sleep it off. That led to a photo of Daly in an orange jail suit with his eyes half-open.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread