+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Show a little class Sparty

Worse. App State was not even in the same division. u of m was probably a 40 point favorite. MSU was favored in this one weren't they? When is the last time a favored team printed t-shirts after a regular season win?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Wow. We have Michigan fans lecturing on class.

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I know you are not referring to me. I'd like to see a derogatory post I've made about MSU.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    ^Where are the pictures of the BCS trophy with that story? When is the parade?

Oh wait, it was just a regular season game?
    This doesn't seem to be too positive.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

It's just in general Chris. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Don't forget our old friend DrTre. This is a guy who spoke of a desire to himself obtain a McGuffie jersey if he committed to UM after watching his YouTube reels. However, on MySpace, Tre fell in love with a picture of McGuffie after he was hit in Saturday's game which includes the words "MYSPACE DOWN".
    I saw that and got absolutely pissed off. I believe it actually says YOUTUBE DOWN, but that doesn't really matter. What a hypocrite. Just another example of little Spartinas getting all excited when they beat "Big Brother" for the first time in 7 years.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

You're right - that's what I meant. Good correction and yes, pissed me off.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by D's Nuts
    Rightfully so, U of M has been a program at the top of the mountain for quite sometime. However, Mark Dantonio made those comments due to Mouth Hart and his complete disrespect of our program. Having a "moment of silence" and all the jaw jacking he did. MSU is no where near the level of arrogant, blatant disrespect, or overall smug levels that U of M has displayed over the year. I seem to recall Chris Webber having a victory dance on the Breslin press tables, Jalen Rose wiping his ass on the block S, Hart and his little brother comment, Manningham and his watch, "Pardon our Ignorance" sign at Spartan Stadium, Hart trash talking in front of our bench last year before having to be pulled away.......We didn't start it but we damn will keep fighting.

MSU has a long way to climb before they even approach the level at what Michigan once was. Yes, this game was important and fun to beat on you while you had a "down year" but does not really do anything until we can have a sustained level of excellence over many years. Pride comes before the fall? MSU has a long way to climb before we can fall back down.
    I know countless Sparties who mockingly remember Mateen's antics when MSU destroyed UM as well. Still pumping for assists and pushing it for a 51 point victory. Dancing like a little girl.

You use references from recent memory in a rivalry that has gone on from decades, but clearly you will always blame UM. Why? Because we were here first? Because we lead the all-time series? So that makes us more arrogant than you? Truth is both sides are plenty arrogant when they have something to brag about. But some dumb ass individuals fight to take it to new heights whenever possible, and right now is one of those times. So desperate to get as many shots as possible in because you know the opportunity won't be around long. And yeah, that was me being arrogant.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

But some dumb ass individuals fight to take it to new heights whenever possible, and right now is one of those times. So desperate to get as many shots as possible in because you know the opportunity won't be around long.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I know countless Sparties who mockingly remember Mateen's antics when MSU destroyed UM as well. Still pumping for assists and pushing it for a 51 point victory. Dancing like a little girl.

You use references from recent memory in a rivalry that has gone on from decades, but clearly you will always blame UM. Why? Because we were here first? Because we lead the all-time series? So that makes us more arrogant than you? Truth is both sides are plenty arrogant when they have something to brag about. But some dumb ass individuals fight to take it to new heights whenever possible, and right now is one of those times. So desperate to get as many shots as possible in because you know the opportunity won't be around long. And yeah, that was me being arrogant.
    It's a rivalry. Do you think that we did this when we beat the 6 other teams this year?

Yeah, never mind the fact that U of M wouldn't even play in East Lansing for 40 years so that might have something to do with winning the all time series.

We won, you lost, get over yourselves and deal with it. Prove it next year on the field and take it from there.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

+ Reply to Thread