+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Show a little class Sparty

Threaded View

^Where are the pictures of the BCS trophy with that story? When is the parade?

Oh wait, it was just a regular season game?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    ^Where are the pictures of the BCS trophy with that story? When is the parade?

Oh wait, it was just a regular season game?
    This doesn't seem to be too positive.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I wish Bukky wrote the billboards.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I don't remember the Webber or Rose incidents you mentioned (I hated the fab 5 anyway so it doesn't surprise me).

I think trash talking is fine. it makes the rivalry great. But it's still good to keep the win in perspective. I don't think printing shirts is really needed. Print one when you win the big ten. otherwise just take your bragging rights for a year.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Is this as bad as App State putting their win last year on their Championship Rings?

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

Stay classy Michigan State!

Signed,
    University of Michigan Heating and Cooling

p.s.-Enjoy the shower.

Worse. App State was not even in the same division. u of m was probably a 40 point favorite. MSU was favored in this one weren't they? When is the last time a favored team printed t-shirts after a regular season win?

Wow. We have Michigan fans lecturing on class.

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

I know you are not referring to me. I'd like to see a derogatory post I've made about MSU.

It's just in general Chris. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread