+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Show a little class Sparty

I think he got Michigan and Ohio State confused.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I think Tre is suffering from homosexual panic. His is a clear case of being delusional that young men who play football would like to make love to him. The rejection he gets when he wanders into the Michigan State locker room and starts touching the players testicles is immense, and he takes out the resulting frustrations on Michigan and its fans and players.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I think Tre is suffering from homosexual panic. His is a clear case of being delusional that young men who play football would like to make love to him. The rejection he gets when he wanders into the Michigan State locker room and starts touching the players testicles is immense, and he takes out the resulting frustrations on Michigan and its fans and players.
    LOL. WOW.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

This is what I was referring to Mood. Not the best source, but first I googled. Was in just about all other articles on the game though.

http://www.theworldofisaac.com/2008/...classy-um.html

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    This is what I was referring to Mood. Not the best source, but first I googled. Was in just about all other articles on the game though.

http://www.theworldofisaac.com/2008/...classy-um.html
    Was apparently due to stadium renovations. Sounds a little like too much of a "coincidence" though.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

What's weird is the fact that OSU supposedly did that a couple of years ago when Michigan visited which leads me to believe one of two things:

1) Michigan can't even think of an original way to fuck with Sparty
    2) This article is just made up

Both are very plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread