+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: What happens to the GOP when this is all over?

I haven't went to their site to read what their official word is/was on it.

Overall, its like the truth doesn't matter on these things anymore anyway. Its all about who can spin it to their advantage.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 03-12-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    Players meeting my ASS!

The truth is hard to know when you don't actually look into anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I see your points, but BLM was there last night and so were Bernie supporters. I'll have to watch to see if he tried to tie them together.
    Not reading/watching your own links is certainly an example of that.

Obama had this groundswell of support that came out of no where, imo. Hillary had won a couple of primaries when along came Obama, iirc, and trounced her. It was unstoppable. Trumps support isn't like that, but its a strange thing that happens when someone gets behind someone that previously were somewhat unknown. Ouch! I just compared Barrack to Trump. lol
    Yeah, you don't remember correctly. Obama won Iowa (Hillary came in 3rd), 3 out of the first 5 primaries and > 50% of the super Tuesday states. You might recall Bill Clinton asking why people were calling for Hillary to end her campaign early saying that no one would be asking a man to do that (which was bullshit). It's easy to compare anyone to anyone when you randomly stick nonsense and false facts together.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    The truth is hard to know when you don't actually look into anything.

Not reading/watching your own links is certainly an example of that.

Yeah, you don't remember correctly. Obama won Iowa (Hillary came in 3rd), 3 out of the first 5 primaries and > 50% of the super Tuesday states. You might recall Bill Clinton asking why people were calling for Hillary to end her campaign early saying that no one would be asking a man to do that (which was bullshit). It's easy to compare anyone to anyone when you randomly stick nonsense and false facts together.

oh, ok.
    Players meeting my ASS!

These Black Lives Matters people have to get lost. They've jumped the shark. Not even sure what they are protesting about anymore, just a bunch of jokes.

Blog Entries
    Fuck it, I'm out: Why I finally left the GOP to become a Democrat. https://t.co/1IRqhOqUTz

Josh Barro (@jbarro) October 16, 2016
    Find a new slant.

GOP will probably split in to 2 different factions giving dems control of the country for a while. The country will end up like Detroit, Baltimore, etc and we'll be drowing in more debt. Open borders, no military, etc and we will slide down to becoming a 3rd world nation. C ya later middle class!
    Players meeting my ASS!

The country will end up like Detroit, Baltimore, etc
    All the white people will leave?

Also, the middle class is being killed by the corporate fleecing of any and all economic gains in the country. How is crew 2 doing?
    STEW BEEF!

Dems still blaming business. SMH

You should talk to your candidate Hillary Clinton. She supports them. Read what wiki has leaked about her speeches. oh nvm.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Find a new team yet since every group you join in your "I'm dying and I'm mad about it!" rage falls apart in historic fashion?

Perhaps the Neo-Wigs
    STEW BEEF!

I've been consistently against Gov't handouts or pretty consistently against them. Liberal policies, gov't handouts will kill the country. That's not some crazy idea, but Hillary and liberals like to make it out to be one. Its a good thing Hillary has all the people getting gov't checks voting for her or she wouldn't be winning.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread