+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: What happens to the GOP when this is all over?

It would obviously help if the GOPe stopped fighting him and got behind him. I expect that to happen a little more, if he gets the nomination, but there will still be ppl who won't vote for him. But there were a lot that stayed home with Romney too.

Not sure what, or how much, to read into the voter turnout this season. More excitement on the Republican side. I think Bernie's supporters are excited, but think there is a little Clinton fatigue. But that's coming from a conservative and a Hillary hater, so there's that.

Early votes in Florida are showing voters who voted this year, but haven't for previous 2 elections. I think Trump is ahead in early voting.

But the excitement with the Pubs this year could be as much of anti-Trump as pro-Trump. Hard year to read.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Rubio is ahead in FLA in early voting.
    Find a new slant.

Oh that's right. Didn't they attribute it to the Puerto Rican vote?

Damn, Trump was ahead in early voting somewhere because they were saying that Trumps numbers had dropped and if they all voted on election day, he would have less votes. But must've been Pacifico's working. My bad.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Trump still up in polls though in fla. the areas that are reporting early results are Rubio's strongest
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glantland View Post
    Seems like the whole narrative has been changed from Republican vs. Democrat to Pro-Trump vs. Anti-Trump. I believe that doesn't end well for him.

You mean like this? Made by Trump supporter. It has Repubs on demeaning Trump at the end. This isn't just a hit piece on The Bern. Might be hard to get through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepG...ature=youtu.be
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    That seems pretty desperate to me. Trying to tie Bernie and BLM together as one rings a bit hollow when they stole the mic from him and tried to humiliate him at his own rally and he's pulling 10% of the black vote to HRC's 90% in some states. Almost the entirety of the black political leadership has come out for HRC and against Bernie. Killer Mike being one exception.

Yes there are radicals in the BLM movement, just as there is the KKK on the opposite extreme. You don't need me or anyone else here to pull the Trump video reel that got him into this position, where even his own party is piling on him as the cause for violence. A presidential candidate offering to pay people's legal fees if they get arrested for beating on anyone who protests, not condemning a supporter that says "next time we might have to kill" a protester is unequivocally a bad look.

You reap what you sow. Trump's in the middle of the circular firing squad, and his supporters on the right can't even blame it all on the radical left and "the animals" anymore. But this video shows they'll still try.
    Find a new slant.

I see your points, but BLM was there last night and so were Bernie supporters. I'll have to watch to see if he tried to tie them together.

One of the tweets in my TL said that Moveon or someone associated with Moveon took credit for some of the disturbances last night, fwiw. I didn't click the link though to see if true.

I doubt Cruz and Rubio really think last night was all Trumps fault, but politicians will do whatever it takes to win an election. I think that's more what that's about, but could be wrong.

Obama had this groundswell of support that came out of no where, imo. Hillary had won a couple of primaries when along came Obama, iirc, and trounced her. It was unstoppable. Trumps support isn't like that, but its a strange thing that happens when someone gets behind someone that previously were somewhat unknown. Ouch! I just compared Barrack to Trump. lol

Also, about Rubio leading in early voting in FL. Trump is asking for an investigation. lol.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    And yes I do know that some of the Chicago protesters had Bernie signs.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Just a second late on that lol
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I heard that move on was trying to do a petition to get the rally cancelled but they were told it was too late because the venue and security was all booked and paid for.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread