+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OGT: Pistons versus Cavs, Oct 22nd

OGT: Pistons versus Cavs, Oct 22nd

http://www.nba.com/games/20081022/CLEDET/boxscore.html

was this game aired at all in the michigan area? just wondering if anyone was able to see it....

lebron didn't play. stuckey looks like he had a great game. ditto for billups & prince. and amir had a real nice game numbers-wise too- 8 pts, 6 boards, and 4 blocks. that works for me!

sheed had another poor shooting night. i hope he comes around. i wonder what his % is on the preseason. it's god-awful, i'm sure of that.

and samb had a 3 pointer.....? i'd love to see that highlight. i know he's got a really good shot from 12-15 feet but wow! must've been trying to beat the clock or something.

I didn't see it on.

And the Cavs must be really exciting to watch without LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

And whatshisname dribbled the ball between AJ's legs and dished it for a layup. I didn't like that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

First preseason game I was able to watch. Pistons looked pretty bad the first half. They couldn't hit a shot and couldn't stop Mo Williams. The second half was much better. They locked in defensively (this was actually very good all game) and executed much better on offense.

Stuckey looked virtually unstoppable. If he gets a consistent outside shot, the sky is the limit. Amir played well too. He was very active. Prince played well too. Sheed couldn't make a shot. Curry played the regular rotation (9 players through 3 quarters)

The second half was very impressive, but then again it's preseason and LeBron wasn't playing.

+ Reply to Thread