+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Wings News

The score says it all. The Wings fucking sucked right from the drop of the puck. They were down 3-1 halfway through the first period. And Howard was pulled just to get him out of there for the most part. He hadn't made the big save to save their asses but then they didn't deserve saving. They then went from downright awful to just plain shitty and I turned off the tv somewhere in the early second period and felt good about that.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport View Post
    The score says it all. The Wings fucking sucked right from the drop of the puck. They were down 3-1 halfway through the first period. And Howard was pulled(CUZ HE DOESN'T HAVE 'IT' AND SUCKS) just to get him out of there for the most part. He hadn't made the big save to save their asses but then they didn't deserve saving. They then went from downright awful to just plain shitty and I turned off the tv somewhere in the early second period and felt good about that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Beauld Flavors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe, the mono-thematic goalie/QB grump
    These guys are morons. They need to split up Howard from the net. Hahaha
    Jokes aside, the Wings have no second line right now. I'm so pissed off but then again it does take time. Putting in two guys who've had to adjust can do that.

But really I'm upset because Datsyuk and Z together is just awesome and deadly. To be able to do that and then have a good second line should be possible.

I haven't watched enuf to comment on all that other stuff. I just know that I've watched hockey for most of my life till a couple of years ago and Howie gives up way too many shitty goals. He sux.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Honestly if you wanted to argue that Howard doesn't make enough big-time saves or carry the team enough to be a big-time goalie we'd have something to talk about and you could make some good points. Last year though I think he did some of that. Still that's a good discussion. And I don't know if he's elite or not. I think he's shown it a bit sometimes but he's not always been that goalie other teams are afraid of come playoff time. When we got Hasek he was old but he became that in 2012 for the Wings at times. And he especially carried those Sabre teams. He took them to that Stanley Cup finals. And he's the reason the Czech Republic won gold one year. Howard's never been anywhere near that.

He can let in some not great goals that's for sure. But have you ever noticed that they happen in games that the Wings never turn around. In other words so many of his soft goals come on shitty D and then we never talk about any great work he may have done (and he's done a lot) afterward? That's of course only based on my personal observations and thoughts but then again, so is the basis of your arguments so we're sort of even there.

I think for the last few years the Wings haven't been awesome at coming back. I also think that the Wings D is good, sometimes great, but they also have had way, way too many lapses that have led to lost games and lost series. Those have been bigger than Howard's shitty goals. I would even say that Howard's even bailed them out more than he's let in soft goals.

Again, elite? No or not yet. Top? I don't know. I think he is or is most of the time. Shitty? Not even close.

Notice how my Friday night is when I'm writing out all my rehashed arguments in long-winded posts.

Blog Entries

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    MY Red Wings with a HUGE get in the first drafting a Michigan Man.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    What does Moss think of their draft? Haven't bothered checking out his Twitter lately.

http://www.freep.com/article/2014081...danny-dekeyser

Now I admit I'm a bit overboard with how high I am on Dekeyser, I think the dude could be a Norris candidate in a few years, but the Wings HAVE to make sure he stays for a long time. And he totally should get at least as much as Kyle Quincey IMO.

+ Reply to Thread