+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Wings News

Blog Entries
    I think the bathrooms have the original sinks in them from the late 70's. Cracked and rust stains all over them. The whole place is a dump.
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, but dumpiness doesn't matter to me as much as the seats, views, etc. Things that affect my ability to enjoy the game suck. They can renovate all they want but that won't fix the seating arrangement (the steps are too steep and narrow to fix that).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Well, the arena they play in certainly isn't commensurate with the success they've had. They certainly shouldn't be playing in a dump.
    Find a new slant.

The Clippers play at the Staples Center.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Which makes this an even bigger travesty.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    It is "Hockeytown", after all.
    Find a new slant.

Hockeytown's bathrooms are fine. Their chicken sandwich is terrible though.
    STEW BEEF!

They will build a new one in the Fox area, that I am pretty confident of. When is the only question I think.

Hopefully they will tear down Joe Louis and expand Cobo there while utilizing the waterfront view as well.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Looking forward to tonight on versus. I hope Crosby gets hit every time he touches the puck.

+ Reply to Thread