+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sports columnists you love/hate

Sounds like I might be in the minority here, but I find Jason Whitlock to be incredibly un-enlightened. I think there are definitely "some" race issues in the grand spectrum of sports and he does indeed do a good job of speaking his mind, but his propencity to turn NUMEROUS situations race issues. It is an old bit that he has used up one too many times.

Blog Entries
    Oh, Jemele Hill. I hate that cunt.

I hate columnists who don't conduct their business in the city their supposed to report in.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch
    the Lions kept slinging it and slinging it until, in the fourth quarter, like a parachute suddenly opening after several failed attempts, a silky smooth finish made you forget the bumpy drop.
    Seriously, he can't possibly keep a straight face as he writes this crap anymore can he??

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

He's always writing for Oprah now. Even his columns.
    STEW BEEF!

It's painful really. I remember his column was the first thing I wanted to read after any Detroit sports event. It had become a part of the event itself.

+ Reply to Thread