+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The "October Surprise"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Just sayin'. I think it's going to play a bigger than anybody wants to believe.

How many white democrats are going to go into the poll booth on election day and even though they say they're democrats and they say they're gonna vote for Obama, they end up leaving the ballott blank or vote for McCain?
    When nobody else can see your ballot? In that case, you have nothing to point to but the racist in yourself.

I used to think that mccain would stop at nothing to attack Iran. However, I think the recent 'success' of the Malicki regime will have the strange consequence of pre-empting any iranian attack. The Malicki govt. is very close to Iran and I suspect that they would take iran's side if a war broke out.

Anyways, I think we'll stories about voter disenfranchisement as the repubs real best hope of an october surprise. they've already been out in force in Montana and Ohio. I suspect we'll hear all kinds of stories similar to the African American purge list from 2000. I just hope that Obama can maintain his lead so that it doesn't make a difference.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    October Surprise...

Racism will cost Obama the election.

That's not a surprise though.
    Election day isn't in October, though.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Election day isn't in October, though.
    Maybe that's the surprise?

The Tampa Bay Rays. Wow. What a difference a name change makes.

....*

What are we talking about here? Baseball, right?

No joking. There's a problem with the Bin Laden rumor: the fact that he's still out there is McCain's proverbial "ace". With Bin Laden gone, the economy becomes THE issue (like it isn't already).

On race: It's bound to happen. But the Ayers story seems to be DOA. And this time, young voters actually have a candidate they LOVE. I've always believed that rural America has absolutely zero chance to be heard if the metropolitan vote is strong. Kerry had the major cities, but the strength of those victories were overshadowed by the mass hick vote.

As proven in the past, the hick vote is slightly better than flavored cat shit (i.e., Ohio in 2004... WTF???). Whereas Kerry was simply "not Bush", Obama has a rabid following, and it's growing expotentially.

Dare I say, almost dictator-like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Dare I say, almost dictator-like.
    It's almost a stretch to consider Obama a Democrat. He's liberal beyond words can explain. He's not a moderate liberal, he's not a "fiscal conservative", and he's not even a typical Democrat like either Clinton was.

He takes his liberal propaganda to the extreme, even surpassing guys like Ted Kennedy.

Barack has become the single most radical individual to ever get this close to the Oval Office.

Give me a fuckin' break... Wil you are beginning to make a fool of yourself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    Give me a fuckin' break... Wil you are beginning to make a fool of yourself.

Hey DRay, instead of giving a one-line, incomplete sentence opinion to all my political posts, why don't you site reasons why I'm wrong?

I'm open to hearing what you have to say, but all you do is disregard my posts without giving me reasons why you think I'm off track.

I don't care if you disagree, but at the very least tell me why you disagree, like everybody else has done.

Nah, how about you tell me what what makes him "extreme" and "radical."

I agree he is liberal, but I don't think he is radical... that is a stretch.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    October Surprise...

Racism will cost Obama the election..
    Yes, it may. Only because a majority of this country is too dense to know that he's technically half like them as a mulatto. But yess the black wife is killing him.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread