+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you consider this??

Would you consider this??

Detroit trades billups maxiell

atlanta trades bibby

this is only if the pistons are struggling towards the trade deadline. bibbys an 14 mil expiring. maxiells the filler but let's say amir and kwame live up to the potential. if we aren't getting the trades, might as well try to pry a fa to come to detroit.

our cap situation would be around 35 mil.

we'd have about 25 mil to use.

a few free agents we could target: Raymond felton, Allen iverson?, Danny Granger, Jarret jack, Lamar Odom, Chris Wilcox, Andrew Bynum, Shawn Marion, Carlos Boozer, Jamario Moon.

Let's say we throw out 15 mil a year to granger. give the remaining 10 to Jarret Jack and Wilcox?

Stuckey/Jack
    Rip/AA
    Tay/Sharpe
    Granger/Amir
    Wilcox/Kwame

Just an idea if worst comes to worst

That team has two SFs in the front court and two SGs in the back (that's for you Glenn)
    It's a nice guard rotation IMO and I don't hate it but I guess that means we project Amir to work into a center as he's now behind 15 mil a year.
    STEW BEEF!

the rotation isnt what the team should go for, just the fact that we got a shitload of cap space if we do go for a FA in the summer, because trades arent working and no ones gonna want to trade with us.

I'm of the mind that cap space's real value is in trades rather than free agency.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread