+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF's News of the weird

Yeah I think the ending of the article is weirder than the actual news. I guess he went the right route, though. When I was reading the story I was wondering to myself, "well is the McDouble more calories than the Nuggets? I wonder how most people eat McNuggets... and do people dip McDoubles?"

Thank God that writer was on the job to answer my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    What is a McDouble? They don't have that at my everyday mcdonalds.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    What is a McDouble? They don't have that at my everyday mcdonalds.
    There's a McDouble, and a double cheeseburger. The McDouble is on the dollar menu, and has one less slice of cheese. They made it because the double cheeseburger was too expensive to keep on the dollar menu, but they had to keep something on there with two grease patties for a buck.

^ LOL...I like 1, 6, 7, 8 and 10.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_11853476
    Two Bountiful Junior High School teachers are accused of sexually assaulting the same 13-year-old student, after their separate relationships with him spiraled from personal conversations to the exchange of sexual text messages and phone sex, authorities said.

On Friday, the Davis County Attorney's Office filed first-degree felony charges of rape and sodomy on a child against Linda R. Nef, 46, and Valynne Bowers, 39.

Nef, a Utah studies teacher and cheerleading adviser, and Bowers, who teaches math, each confessed to having sex with the student, said Bountiful Police Lt. Randy Pickett. Until recently, the two teachers did not know about each other's relationship with the same boy, Pickett said.

^ Thats fuckin weird
    Players meeting my ASS!

Jennifer told investigating officers that Stephanie "has been talking about trying to impregnate (her) for some time," police said.

According to a report by Pittsfield Police Officer Kipp D. Steinman: "Jennifer said that Stephanie had a 'turkey baster and her brother's semen in a sealed container.' Jennifer said she told Stephanie that she didn't want to get pregnant." The device was actually a large syringe with a catheter tip, police said, and it was still in its original package when officers confiscated the item.

That's allegedly when Stephanie threw Jennifer on the couch, grabbed at her clothes and threatened to impregnate her, police said.
    http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_118...ce=most_viewed

Pure awesome!
    OCALA - An Ocala man was arrested Sunday afternoon, although he reportedly told Marion County sheriff's deputies the crack cocaine they found in a gum wrapper must have belonged to a prostitute he picked up the night before.

David Gaskins, 38, was charged with cocaine possession, according to a Sheriff's Office report.

Just after 3 p.m. Sunday, deputies pulled Gaskins over on Northeast Jacksonville Road near the Southeastern Livestock Pavillion for having an expired tag on his Dodge pickup. They searched the truck and reportedly found a piece of crack cocaine inside a silver gum wrapper on the passenger side of the truck.

Gaskins said the cocaine might belong to the prositute who performed oral sex on him inside the truck on Saturday night, according to the report. He was taken to the Marion County Jail.
    http://www.ocala.com/article/2009031...mes-prostitute

Officials gathered Tuesday morning where the body of the late Rev. James Hines was exhumed to investigate allegations that the man's legs had been cut to fit him in a casket he pre-ordered when he learned he was sick with cancer.
    http://www.aikenstandard.com/Local/0401BodyExhumed

+ Reply to Thread