+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Matt Millen Appreciation Thread

Thanx for the great coaches that have came to detroit and prospered so well. Only thank you I can give is maybe Roy Williams, but that will probably end as he will find a better team next year. Just a matter of time before Calvin Johnson pulls a chuck rogers.
    Michigan Football..........already looking forward to next season.....Hopefully our recruits don't decommit

Blog Entries
    Stan Kwan needs to go next...

Hows the weather in Michigan right now? Out here its been really nice, mid 70s. Crazy cool for this time of year.

Go Pistons!
    Players meeting my ASS!

It's actually been incredible here as well and is supposed to be so all week.

Go weather!
    STEW BEEF!

Question for the mods: How many consecutive off-topic posts does it take for the thread to be considered 'officially derailed'?

And maybe even sent to the stands...

Players meeting my ASS!

No set number. However I'm shocked this thread could even make two pages. Has anybody even read the title?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I see what you did there ^ Attempting to get back on topic.

All I want to hear from you Chris, is how the weather is in the Denver area.
    Players meeting my ASS!

80 and sunny. Has been for weeks. Nice breeze coming in from the mountains too. What about you?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I appreciate Matt Millen because:

...He united us all against him? I got nothing.

If you throw the last little bit of a lit cigar it creates minature fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread