+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Matt Millen Appreciation Thread

Matt Millen Appreciation Thread

Don't we usually do an appreciation thread when someone of substance leaves Detroit?

***crickets***

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I would like to thank Motown for starting the "What will last longer?" thread, which was clearly the last straw for Billy Clay Ford Sr.

Good job Minnesota.
    STEW BEEF!

Minnesota +25 MoTowns

MoTown is right.

Thanks for Calvin Johnson and Ernie Simms.

This concludes the list of things to appreciate him for.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I remember when he called out Bill Schroeder by saying there's a "devout coward" on this team...

Also when he called Johnnie Morton a faggott.

Stay classy Matthew...

I remember when the Lions just mostly sucked (especially every other year) and saying you were a Lions fan just meant people made fun of you. In the Millen era saying you were a Lions fan made people automatically feel sympathy for you.

Blog Entries
    In the spirit of appreciation threads all over the world, I must refrain from commenting further in this thread.
    Find a new slant.

I wonder if he'll even get an analyst job again. His credibility has been destroyed so much that he might have to go into hiding for years.

MoTown is right.

I don't know Motown. With the crap salary he'd been getting from the Fords over the years he might have to go back to work immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    In the spirit of appreciation threads all over the world, I must refrain from commenting further in this thread.
    It's ok, I already covered everything in my post.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread