+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So Moodini...

Just beat "Crying Wolf" that was a bitch and took me like an hour and a half to finally figure out what to do.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    yeah it took me awhile too. Mainly because those soldiers kept throwing me off.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Bioshock demo came out yesterday for PS3, already played it on 360 way back and its seems to be ported solid enough. I wish they woulda upgraded the graphics. I never did like the graphics that much, though the actual artwork and design itself are both really solid on Bioshock. The graphics themselves are classic unreal engine bleh.

Also played the Brothers in arms demo, just another wwII game imo.
    ^

I may grab NCAA Football 09 if I can find it cheap.
    ^

Random shit.

Resistance 2 has been solid fun for me. The Splicer is one of the most fun weapons on there. Fighting a godzilla sized monster is fun too. Haven't beat it yet, but i think i'm near the last level.

I see Moodini gave up on Socom, though i'm kinda hooked on it now.

Thinking about buying uncharted again along with heavenly sword again. Those games were both some of the best fun i've had ever. Seriously Mood if you can find a copy of uncharted atleast, try it out.

Gotta get god of war II again to get primed for part 3 next year.

Trying to decide on NBA 2k9 or NCAA Football for my next sports title.

LittleBig Planet is not really for kids, some of these damn levels are challenging as fuck. lol Still fun as fuck.

Bought the simpsons game for 10 dollars, but haven't had time play it(it also is a lil more difficult than it probably should be as a casual gamer game).

Also got Kane and Lynch fairly cheap, its a damn fine co-op game(not as fun going solo with the idiotic AI). Nothing spectacular in gameplay, but the story and the action in it is top notch movie quality. In fact i almost wish it was a movie.

I have one RPG, Folklore. Its like harry potter, Final fantasy, sci fi comic book, and alice in wonderland with a dark touch all mixed in together. Definitely something out of the ordinary. Love the music score on it. My only downside to it is the very minimal voice work and the comic book like cutscenes. Even still its a sleeper with plenty of side missions available on psn whenever i get around to beating it.

Haven't played GTA4 in 2 weeks, Haven't touched COD4 since i bought Socom.
    ^

Also how was the MGS4 ending for you Mood?
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Also how was the MGS4 ending for you Mood?
    Loooooooooooooooooooooooong! I swear I sat there for 3 hours after I beat the game and I still have no clue what happened. Kojima-san is on some other shit!

P.S. I haven't given up on SOCOM quite yet, I just got pissed with the bugs earlier and my NCAA Online Dynasty is way too hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Loooooooooooooooooooooooong! I swear I sat there for 3 hours after I beat the game and I still have no clue what happened. Kojima-san is on some other shit!
    Yea its alot to digest, but its his final last hurrah for Solid Snake, wouldnt be right if he didn't put enough in there to think about for awhile. If you picked up the dolls from Preying Mantis, you can use them the next time you play and they are pretty cool.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Yea its alot to digest, but its his final last hurrah for Solid Snake, wouldnt be right if he didn't put enough in there to think about for awhile. If you picked up the dolls from Preying Mantis, you can use them the next time you play and they are pretty cool.
    Yeah, I did. What do they do? Also, can you give me a brief (understandable) synopsis about what exactly happened with the ending? Waaay too much to chew on for me. Probably should do it in a PM so we don't run into any spoiler issues.

lucked up on a copy of Fallout 3 and bioshock for ps3 at a combined priced of 50 dollars.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread