+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So Moodini...

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

So Moodini...

...How has your PSThrizzle holding up?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Dude, one of the best purchases I've made in a while. It gets at least 5 hours a day of run with playing games (MGS4 and NCAA Online Dynasty), watching blu-rays and DVD's, and going on the internet from my couch. Wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon sooner. My 360 and Wii have cobwebs.

I did buy a used one like I told you about and it's running flawlessly. (knock on wood) Couldn't be happier.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I love PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Knockout does not approve of this thread.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Knockout owns a PS3 and is a waffle so it's ok.
    Fixed.

Dude, one of the best purchases I've made in a while. It gets at least 5 hours a day of run with playing games (MGS4 and NCAA Online Dynasty), watching blu-rays and DVD's, and going on the internet from my couch. Wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon sooner. My 360 and Wii have cobwebs.
    i'm sure gears of war 2 will get your 360 dusted off along with left 4 dead.

Also on Ps3 lookout for Little Big Planet for you to play with your significant other and for your class...lol..

Here's a look at the fall lineups bigger games on PS3.
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/911/911722p1.html

oh yea how's that MGS4 so far, how far are you?
    ^

Yeah, Gears 2 is definitely going to happen and I just picked up Rock Band 2 for the 360, so it's not dead yet. JickBoy and I were actually talking about playing Left 4 Dead the other night too. 4 player co-op Resident Evil-ish? Right up my alley. I haven't looked into LBP too much, but it does look pretty fun. But there's no way I'm hauling the PS3 to school to play with my students. Still rockin' the PS2 in the classroom!

On MGS4, I'm loving it! I just started Act 4, and I don't think this will be too much of a spoiler for people, but A RETURN TO SHADOW MOSES! Are you kidding me?! I've been getting goosebumps. Haven't tried the online play yet. How is it? Every free (Non NCAA) second I get, I want to play the main story.

Maybe it's because it's new to me, but I think the PS3 has the most to offer. I just hope more sweet games come out. That fall lineup you posted looks pretty sweet.

Ah, you made it to shadow moses, So you already saw the end of act 3 in all its "bad guys prevail for the moment and i gotta get some payback" glory. Shadow Moses is pretty damn fun and dramatic in its own right.

The online is a high learning curve, You'll get smoked severely on there, but if you have the patience to get better its a great change of pace from other online shooters. They got one setup where a random player is snake and each team has to find him. The team to kill him the most times wins(of course you can kill each other too and the player playing as snake has near invisible camoflage to get the upper hand on both teams).

on a side note i'm in the socom beta and if they get the lag correct for the final release its a day one buy for me.

Definitely read up on LBP, i know you like platformers too and this is supposed to be the ultimate create, mingle, and play platformer ever. Also if you reserve it you get a God of War costume for your already customizable as fuck character Lil' SackBoy.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Definitely read up on LBP, i know you like platformers too and this is supposed to be the ultimate create, mingle, and play platformer ever. Also if you reserve it you get a God of War costume for your already customizable as fuck character Lil' SackBoy.
    Are you calling me a Lil' SackBoy? lol.

nope thats him:

and here's his Kratos mode.

Also picked up an old ps3 rpg called folklore, it starts off slow(so did oblivion though) but gets pretty fun afterwards.
    ^

From Resistance 2 online MP. Turning the corner and getting hit by that would hurt someone's feelings I wonder what Denny could photo shop in there.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread