+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ryder Cup

Ryder Cup

What are your picks for the weekend? No Tiger, no victory? Any chance for the Yanks?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm going to do the en vogue thing and pick the U.S. to win because we have such an awful squad. It's amazing how many commentators I've heard say that this U.S. squad is probably the worst EVER in Ryder Cup history and because we're such underdogs we should be able to come together as a team and surprise those yuckity Europeans.

In all honesty, I think this is a HUGE opportunity for Phil to step up and become something he really wants to be. Imagine if we won the Ryder Cup and he went undefeated or won the thing on a huge putt on 18 come Sunday afternoon................but we'll see.

Tiger who?

j/k kind of. We don't have names playing this year, but some peeps thought that might be why we strugle sometimes too.

I kind of like the no names.
    Players meeting my ASS!

So I TIVO'd the RC. Then I thought, I better do the show after the RC too. Sportscenter for an hour. And I still friggin missed the ending.

Anyway, Boo and JB halved that final match. So we're up 3 going into manana.
    Players meeting my ASS!

What does it say about the U.S. that our best player right now is a guy named Anthony Kim that is Korean............ha ha ha.

Right now I'm avoiding the New York Giants - Cincinnati Bengals game because the Ryder Cup is ten times more exciting and this thing is going to absolutely come down to the wire which makes it even more exciting. It is pretty cool to hear golf fans chanting seeing as how they are "shushed" 99 times out of 100 at the golf course.

Its says good things about the US. If his parents didn't come here, the chances of him being a golfer is pretty slim. Only in America!

This Ryder Cup is one of the best matches I've seen in a long, long time. It's not like the Euros are stinkin it up, we're just playing better. But like you said, this thing will come down to the wire and I wouldn't be surprised 1 bit if we lose this. But we are leading right now.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Boo Weekely is riding the golf club "Happy Gilmore Style" which is pretty freaking sweet to see. This is wayyyy better than the NFL right now.

I haven't watched a down of the NFL today. Had my TV on the Ryder cup since it started.

I looked for Jick's bet to give him some Congrats but couldnt' find the thread, so Congrats Jick.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    DIDN'T WATCH BECAUSE I HATE GOLF, BUT WE DID IT!!!!

+ Reply to Thread