+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: JG Wentworth

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I'll go check for you Tahoe when I'm shopping online for windows today. I'm looking for something that a pro athlete might endorse. Possibly one who knows something about taking it to the glass and blocking unwanted shots.
    You know I'd help you out there, but I have a doctors appt today. High cholesterol. I have NO idea if there are any meds for that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'm not sure about that either, but have you heard about Diabeetus? Apparently people need to get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Do I? Where can I find some testing supplies?

I'm sure it's not the same place I watch television, is it? From the comfort of my own home?

Have no idea what's going on in this thread?

ASK LESKO!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    This is by far my most successful thread ever.

(Well, at least since my "My New Hat" thread disappeared into the archives.)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Well... I'm having problems gettin my weiner rigid. I'm willing to talk to my doctor before taking a med. I don't take nitrates for chest pain, or alpha blockers for prostate problems or have high blood pressure. I wouldn't drink alcohol in excess or anything like that.

I'm gonna talk to my doctor.

noonelsewouldgoheredamnitleftitformehuh
    Players meeting my ASS!

Lucky for you there is a 3 hour product or a once a day product.

If you have a sudden loss of vision you probably poked your eye out with a giant erection.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    877-CASH-NOW!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Well... I'm having problems gettin my weiner rigid. I'm willing to talk to my doctor before taking a med. I don't take nitrates for chest pain, or alpha blockers for prostate problems or have high blood pressure. I wouldn't drink alcohol in excess or anything like that.

I'm gonna talk to my doctor.

noonelsewouldgoheredamnitleftitformehuh
    I heard this woman on the radio who tells me size DOES matter. But it's not the length, it's the width. I wish there was a product out there that specifically focused on the width. Perhaps a groundbreaking one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread