+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 62
FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The U.S. economy

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    So much win right there.....^^^

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

From the US treasury Dept... Any Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by mercury View Post

From the US treasury Dept... Any Questions?
    I have a question. Is it important and if so, why?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I agree that playing the "blame game" is silly but I think it's certainly relevant if we're trying to discuss ways to reduce the debt. If the debt is a major issue with voters it's important that they understand the causes of it.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Since this seems to be one of the Reps largest talking points... voting for a party with a worse track record loses credibility.

I suggest that not only is the public debt blame game silly but to participate in it at any level buys into the republican narrative of "we have a public debt crisis and it must be addressed now." Once you get sucked into that framing, the idea that question of whether it constitutes a crisis and/or whether it is an imminent one gets skipped over.

In case there was any doubt about whether the government was captive to finance:

All bank related federal prosecutions:

All federal prosecutions:

Or I guess you can read that as an ever more honest financial sector.

For a mere $850,000 the banking lobby will give you an arms-length heat-and-serve anti-OWS campaign including:

• Comprehensive media analysis of OWS and their leaders
    • Records search and obtainable open records requests of leaders' histories including civil and criminal information, litigation history, tax liens, bankruptcies, judgements, and other associations
    • Associated business and record search including Internal Revenue Service and Federal Election Commission filings, sanctions, regulatory actions, and litigation
    I guess there really are advantages to having a leaderless movement, it's just a matter of time before they dig up some dirt on Shelby.

+ Reply to Thread