+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@ Joe Biden

Blog Entries
    I actually think that some people will find that endearing (the way that he recovered from the gaffe, that is).

I don't think most people would expect him to know, beforehand, which local officials are in wheelchairs and which ones aren't.

It sounds like an honest mistake turned into a nice moment.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I actually think that some people will find that endearing (the way that he recovered from the gaffe, that is).

I don't think most people would expect him to know, beforehand, which local officials are in wheelchairs and which ones aren't.

It sounds like an honest mistake turned into a nice moment.
    Totally honest mistake, but it still fits in this thread.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Biden not seeming to realize what a soundbite is:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...llary-clinton/

I actually don't think biden's hillary comments will end up being a negative with voters. it gives him more of a pass to attack palin and makes him appear honest (unlike mccain-palin). i also see the negatives in regard to pumas but i don't think that there are as many of those as we are led to believe.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    I actually don't think biden's hillary comments will end up being a negative with voters. it gives him more of a pass to attack palin and makes him appear honest (unlike mccain-palin).

Seriously, how the hell do you see it that way? Smartest thing for Barack & Joe to do is stop talking about Palin, period.

They're not going to make any new friends by doing the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    I actually don't think biden's hillary comments will end up being a negative with voters. it gives him more of a pass to attack palin and makes him appear honest (unlike mccain-palin). i also see the negatives in regard to pumas but i don't think that there are as many of those as we are led to believe.
    This is not a good theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    Seriously, how the hell do you see it that way? Smartest thing for Barack & Joe to do is stop talking about Palin, period.

They're not going to make any new friends by doing the opposite.
    Yeah, I think they need to hold off on her and expose her at the debate.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Yeah, I think they need to hold off on her and expose her at the debate.
    You don't have to take verbal shots at somebody to expose her, the media's sympathy will ALWAYS side with the woman in those cases. Biden is by far the least popular person on the ticket, so he can't afford to say anything that would stir controversy....

If his goal in the debates is to "expose" Palin, there's no way he'll be able to do it without making it obvious. It's best he be a gentleman and watch what he says...

I don't think he has to hold back in the debate. He just needs to raise questions about her plans rather than be in full attack mode. I don't think he'll be using the "more of the same label" that they've used on McCain. Biden needs to hammer her issues rather than label her as anything.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Either way, Biden has a big hill to climb. Even he thinks it should've been Hillary as VP...

+ Reply to Thread