+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 89
FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@Palin Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I'm still trying to figure out how anyone with a brain can equate Monty Python to Hannah Montana.

You'll have to give me a while to ponder this one...
    I agree. Monty Python had more of niche followers. I can't really think of their equal today.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Adult Swim perhaps. Or maybe ATHF specifically.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Risky move.
    Find a new slant.

Mxy is secure.

I almost put it white.
    STEW BEEF!

Gotta love the reaction of a New Hampshire crowd as Palin talks about them being part of the great northwest.

Haha. Whoever typed up those talking points is fired.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I'm still trying to figure out how anyone with a brain can equate Monty Python to Hannah Montana.

You'll have to give me a while to ponder this one...

In the sense that both are/were a blown-out-of-proportion, trendy phenomenon.

I should've explianed further.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    In the sense that both are/were a blown-out-of-proportion, trendy phenomenon.

I should've explianed further.
    I'm hoping you stop explaining now

Monty Python blown out of proportion? Well if so many college geeks wouldn't have quoted them all the time in that horrible, whiny fake British accent, things would have been all right. But trendy? They have a body of work (some things better than others) and Life of Brian should be required viewing for anyone when it comes to talking about religion.

But any comparisons to Hannah Montana...yikes.

Blog Entries
    Well whoever he is, his opinions of Sarah Palin show how uneducated he is on general politics (a la Matt Damon).

+ Reply to Thread