+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 89
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@Palin Thread

Blog Entries
    More fuel to the neocon "Hollywood elite" fire.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    He'll never work for Disney again.
    Jason Bourne is above Disney, he doesn't need them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Palin's kid may have been involved with vandalism and might be going into the army as an alternative to time in the correctional system:

http://adventurebooks.newsvine.com/_...-?groupId=1102

And of course, the Enquirer says he's a druggie, as is the whole family, along with more dirt on Palin's alleged affair:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_pal...elebrity/65407

That's a tougher choice then it once was.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    I also heard this morning that two years ago, Palin refused to participate in the debates with the rest of the candidates for Governor of Alaska.

She tried to send her running mate (Lt. Gov.) instead, but was refused permission to do so.

Apparently, hiding from tough questions is a pattern.
    Find a new slant.

^Hmm, if so I'd like to read/see more about that. Even if you think family should be left out of this thing, there are plenty of issues like that one that need to be fully addressed about her.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Well, I just read an article about one of the debates and she did, in fact, participate in that one, so I may have misheard or misunderstood what I heard on the radio about this.

LOL@Me

Maybe Mxy knows more about this, Google is letting me down.
    Find a new slant.

I think family related issues should be off-limits. I think, so far, Obama has taken the high road of staying away from that. I, for one, could care less about anything her family does. All other information and gaffes she's made in the past is completely relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Off-limits in the campaign, but not off-limits for LOL@Palin.

I've had many laughs about Presidential families, and it seems clear there'll be more no matter who wins.

I think families are fair game if they're being pimped. Chelsea and Bill were on the campaign trail for Hillary. They're both fair game.

+ Reply to Thread