+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89
FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89

Thread: LOL@Palin Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    W, who had better grades than Gore and Odumba in college. Get yourjshitktogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Madison
    Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.
    Seriously, you don't think his family stature had anything to do with that? His Dad was President of an oil company at the time, his grandfather was a former wall street executive and senator at the time, and his great grandfather was a former steel executive that did federal weapons contracting. I'm sure none of that had any influence on the grades he got.

You can't tell me he didn't look and sound like a complete tool.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    W, who had better grades than Gore and Odumba in college. Get yourjshitktogether.
    These are the facts I found when googling "George W Bush grades"
    Bush at Yale

SAT Verbal Score
    566 (of 800)

SAT Math Score
    640 (of 800)

Gore at Harvard

SAT Verbal Score
    625 (of 800)

SAT Math Score
    730 (of 800)
    His overall score at Yale was a 77 out of 100 BTW, which is a C+ average.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris View Post
    Seriously, you don't think his family stature had anything to do with that? His Dad was President of an oil company at the time, his grandfather was a former wall street executive and senator at the time, and his great grandfather was a former steel executive that did federal weapons contracting. I'm sure none of that had any influence on the grades he got.

You can't tell me he didn't look and sound like a complete tool.
    lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    How long before someone dubs in some "Boom Goes The Dynamite" action.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Oh...no.
    Find a new slant.

That's the smartest I've ever heard Palin sound actually. What's with those crazy eyes though? She goes cross eyed every 5 seconds. Must be why she wears glasses now.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Sarah Palin, former Alaska Governor and Republican vice presidential nominee in 2008, came to Detroit Sunday evening and predicted a "monster vote" for Trump in Michigan.

"If Trump wins, then America wins," she said during an interview with Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly that was taped at the Town Pump Tavern in Detroit. "They are hot, hot, hot for Trump in Michigan."

About a dozen supporters came to the bar for the stop
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...igan/93397778/

+ Reply to Thread