+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89
1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@Palin Thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

LOL@Palin Thread

Good to know she'll be right on top of the news for us.

McCain likes Boobs
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

She's anti-abortion. That's the only qualification that matters.

Here she is showing her support for the bridge to nowhere.

for the other hockey moms and dads to read in checkout line (edit: Michelle Malkin must have pulled the picture)

unintended irony

Last edited by xanadu; 09-03-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

So after she tells Hillary to stop whining for complaining about sexist media, McCain's camp has this to say:

As conservatives closed ranks behind their like-minded foe of abortion, Schmidt accused the media of essentially being sexist.

“This vetting controversy is a faux media scandal designed to destroy the first female Republican nominee for vice president of the United States who has never been a part of the old boys’ network that has come to dominate the news establishment of this country,” his statement said.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

If that's real I now want to have sex with her.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Photoshopped -- the face comes from a photo I posted eariler.
    I was still amused by it, though.

I figured...

Way to ruin my dreams.

MoTown is right.

So after she tells Hillary to stop whining for complaining about sexist media, McCain's camp has this to say:
    My impression is that the print media is pushing all the other stories of corruption and religiousity. The mccain camp seems to be intentionally deflecting attention to the teenage pregnancy sepcifically, which I really don't care much about. I have never seen a compaign complain so much about press inquiries (not published stories, just questions). I suppose the mccain camp is pissed about the scrutiny after the free ride bushco got for the last 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by wp

In an extraordinary and emotional interview, Steve Schmidt said his campaign feels "under siege" by wave after wave of news inquiries that have questioned whether Palin is really the mother of a 4-month-old baby, whether her amniotic fluid had been tested and whether she would submit to a DNA test to establish the child's parentage.

Arguing that the media queries are being fueled by "every rumor and smear" posted on left-wing Web sites, Schmidt said mainstream journalists are giving "closer scrutiny" to McCain's little-known running mate than to Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.

The McCain camp has been unusually aggressive in pushing back against the media, and it seems to hope to persuade journalists to back off in their scrutiny of Palin. Obama campaign officials have complained to news organizations that their man has been subjected to considerably more investigative reporting than McCain has, but they have done so in more low-key fashion.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

+ Reply to Thread