+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25
FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: LOL@ MSNBC

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Their ratings are going up, so it's working for them. And to be fair, their goal is to be in the tank in much the same way that Fox is in the tank.

I used to like their news site back when it was run more by the Microsoft arm of things -- now, not so much.

lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

So we had a terrorist attack on the aniversary of 9-11 and these fucks are talking about Romney.

The left, and part of this country, has left America. All they want to do is get their guy in elected at all costs.

They don't care about 16trillion in debt, they care about making sure clean coal energy isn't used and continue to depend on mideast oil.

But overall they want to talk about Romney saying 47% is getting payed by the Gov't. Not that Odipshit lied to the country about the terrorist attacks. They only care about winning.

Where are all the peeps that thought the towers were brought down by Bush? Shouldn't they be asking questioons of Odipshit and his lies? Crickets!

LMMFAO at these douches.
    Players meeting my ASS!

oh yea, forgot, Repubs are also surpressing african american vote. Jesus H Christ

Can't do stories on Odumbfuck cuz he's a failure. Keep destroying the challenger to this failure of a Prez.

And the Jerrry Springer crowd eats this shit up!

LMAO
    Players meeting my ASS!

LOL!

They just said that the rioters are still rioting cuz of that move trailer.

LOL!
    Players meeting my ASS!

LOL @ These phagz. THEY ARE HAVING CORONARIES over there. Basically cuz the Prez didn't spew their lies, the lies MSNBC gets away with saying every night and the sheep believe.

Seriously, LMMFAO.

I half expect Obama to win, so these guyz, Rachel included there, will most likely get the last laugh, but they provided me with some intense laughter tnite.

The left wing echo chamber got a wake up call tnite. Ya just can't have the Prez lie in Prez debates. I mean, the Prez did lie, but you can't have him go with all those lies at MSNBC.

In closing, LOL.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I really like watching these fuckin amateurs on election night when they get their collective asses handed to them. Hilfuckinlarious!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Chrissy Mathews and the host that looks like someone on your son's little league team. So funny. Better than any comedy going on TV right now.
    Players meeting my ASS!

^ I didn't click the link, but did it bring up ISIS? IBOLA? IRS Scandal? VA? Benghazi? Or just more of the liberal bullshit message?
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    It did mention ebola, in fact. But mostly I brought it up because it was the blog of the host that looks like someone on your son's little league team.

+ Reply to Thread