+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@ MSNBC

You are correct I did not hear that. Link please.

I think I will actually go see if I can find that. It was on Billy O the other night. They showed that one hottie over there...candice? doing a story, ripping the Health Care march or whatever its called. Then he showed the the footage side by side with the guy at the some pro BO march.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Players meeting my ASS!

I'm not getting what's wrong here. They talked about how some people show up with guns that may have racial motivations. Just because the gun they showed was on a black man (clearly without racial motivations), doesn't mean they fabricated anything. As long as there are still white people there that have similar weapons, what difference does it make?

This isn't the same as misreporting facts (like the size of the crowd we talked about). It's simply making use of the footage they have. How would it have been any better to capture a white man with a gun? Then you're accusing him of racism, which isn't right.

They said when you add guns to the mix with people who are racist, it can compound the entire affair. I didn't see where they specifically said the people with guns are also racist.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'm not getting what's wrong here. They talked about how some people show up with guns that may have racial motivations. Just because the gun they showed was on a black man (clearly without racial motivations), doesn't mean they fabricated anything. As long as there are still white people there that have similar weapons, what difference does it make?

This isn't the same as misreporting facts (like the size of the crowd we talked about). It's simply making use of the footage they have. How would it have been any better to capture a white man with a gun? Then you're accusing him of racism, which isn't right.

They said when you add guns to the mix with people who are racist, it can compound the entire affair. I didn't see where they specifically said the people with guns are also racist.
    I'm out.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Suppose someone did a story on WTFDetroit.com and said there are some idiot posters on here. If they showed a screen shot of a thread that had a good poster with their name blocked out, is that wrong?

It is the mindset of the left though. Just keep screaming something over and over and then it becomes fact to them. It's their mindset.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Again, the liberal brain disease: words have no meaning except what I say they have. Nothing is true unless I say it is. If I want it bad enough, I can make it a reality. If I disagree with you, I can make you irrelevant.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe's half-brother, Guiseppe
    It is the mindset of Tahoe. Just keep screaming something over and over and then it becomes fact to him. It's his mindset.

Um, that's the right buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    It is the mindset of the left though. Just keep screaming something over and over and then it becomes fact to them. It's their mindset.

+ Reply to Thread