+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: utah at MICHIGAN 8/30, 3:30, ABC

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I hope Dish Network shows up at the beginning of my 12-5 time window to hook it up at my new house.
    Are you seeing on the schedge out here? I'm not...yet anyway.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Jeth, I think we can still win this on talent alone.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Are you seeing on the schedge out here? I'm not...yet anyway.
    Well, ESPN has them listed as the ABC game. Hmm, they also have USC/Virginia listed at that time too. I have a feeling I'll get shafted out here on that one.

Dish network's programming guide has ESPN2 and ABC listed as "College Football" with no teams listed (it has LSU/App State listed on ESPN).

Yahoo TV says teams TBA for both. As long as they are on one of those I am fine with that.

The only other game in that time slot to worry about is WVU/Villanova
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries

Utah has above average talent for a "non-BCS team" though...

The defense should be pretty stout...there's no reason the front four can't put some pressure on Brian Johnson...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    The defense should be pretty stout...there's no reason the front four can't put some pressure on Brian Johnson...

YOU BEEN

THUNDAH-STRUCK
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Wow, no Clemons, Hemingway, or Stonum. Probably says more about depth than anything, since I still expect those three to get significant PT.

Health has really been an issue for Minor and Brown at RB, but I expect they'll work into the mix as well.

I'll be at this game. If UM wins, I'll give full report on game-day experience and sightings. If Utah wins, I'll probably bury my head in the sand for quite some time.
    See you when you get back. UM goes down, 24-21.

Well, I am sure you will play your best and leave it all on the field.

I see Michigan winning this one (and all their non-conference games), but I don't expect them to have a great big ten season.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I can deal with a few missed assignments, but as my Sparty friend Bukky says, I want them to leave it all on the field. Start the RR era off with giving 110% on every play.

Off to the overused Sports cliche thread.
    Players meeting my ASS!

It's OGT time! Yeeeeeah!

About the depth chart, apparently there are a lot of "ors" on it and RR said if it says "or" it means "or" and the starter hasn't been determined officially yet. But McGuffie is at the top of the RB's follwed by (or) Shaw with Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown behind them. I love it. Odoms will start for sure in the slot and the coaches are going off about the things he can do with the ball. Expect to see him handle the ball in many different ways and maybe on returns too. 8 true freshman are listed on the 2 deep. Lloyd Carr is rolling over in his grave. Also, RR said he has a "gut feeling" about who will start at QB and apparently Sheridan looked great in the scrimmage (looked accurate, mobile, threw well on the run and managed the offense well) in The Big House the other day and all indications are that he'll be the starter.

Defense should be strong and Obi Ezeh is focused on becoming the next David Harris.

I think the excitement about the new era, the Victors Walk, the scheme, and the newfound loudness in The Big House due to new construction will be enough to help U-M pull out a tight one.

U-M 30
    Utah 23

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread