+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: OGT: utah at MICHIGAN 8/30, 3:30, ABC

This game gave me a lot of hope. I said I was nervous about it going into it. I have a lot of family in Utah (several flew out for this game) so I knew how good they could be.
    This game was horribly frustrating to watch for 2 1/2 quarters. But I look at how many players we had that were getting their first experience on this stage and what I saw at the end of the game was encouraging.
    This team is going to be fine. I think the players and coaches all learned a lot and got some very valuable experience. Many things will be tweaked, game film analyzed, and certain plays focused on very heavily this week. I would not want to be Miami (OH).

No chance this team only wins 6 games this season.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Michigan gets beat by Utah at the Big House in the first game of the season??? Fire Lloyd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I didn't get to see the game until a replay on espnu. i don't see um scoring much this season so 17-14 will have to do. unfortunately, the defense will be the key to scoring points by creating field position and turnovers. the linebacking corps is the achilles heel (except ezeh), and really needs to be better in pass coverage. i would play man to man on the outside as much as possible since the corners are really the strength of this team. overall, i think the defense will be very good once the dc is given time to see newer players in game situations.

on offense, both qbs seem pretty terrible and i don't expect too much improvement. however, the wrs appear much stronger than the rbs at least right now. i think it will be a long season. if the team can get to 7-5 with wins over nd and msu, i would be very happy.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

+ Reply to Thread