+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alicia Sacramone

Alicia Sacramone

She's the chick from the U.S. Olympic gymnastics team. I thought about posting a pic of her in the "To Hit It Or Not To Hit It" thread because of the horse neck she has, and this video has me a little scared too.

After thinking about it, I think I'd let her hit me if I could "hit it".

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    She's the chick from the U.S. Olympic gymnastics team. I thought about posting a pic of her in the "To Hit It Or Not To Hit It" thread because of the horse neck she has, and this video has me a little scared too.

After thinking about it, I think I'd let her hit me if I could "hit it".

...anyone that wouldnt hit this either hates whites or hates va-j-j

...and if you wouldnt hit this... I'd love to see a pic of you and the girl you're "tappin" LMFAO

Regardless of who you're tapping, hot or not, everyone in here would hit it. Not only is she flexible and acrobatic, she's got some huge boobies for a gymnist.

Also, even though USA only got a silver, they are by far the hottest team, so they win in life. Plus they don't lie about their age. And, IMO, the girl that hurt herself before the medal round started, Sam Peszek, was the hottest out of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Yeah, she is definitely a hit it. How is there any doubt?

Oh, there's no doubt I'd hit it, but a buddy of mine was nit-picking about her large neck.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Oh, there's no doubt I'd hit it, but a buddy of mine was nit-picking about her large neck.

Yea, he clit is probably extended a lil too from the same 'roids fucking with her neck along with a lil chia pet in the breasts.. :P

She's cute, Hitting it is easy, choosing it as a top of the line hit is a debatable. She does look better in the video.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread