+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Democratic National Convention thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Ok, I'll be expecting that in the polls over the next month.
    I'm not expert on what the polls do, but I would expect the number of Hillary supporters that were polling for McCain to drop sharply. Not sure about him gaining much ground otherwise. But McCain still had like 30 percent of her voters right now. I bet that takes a huge hit within a couple weeks.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Brian Schweitzer was pretty awesome last night -- should've been the keynote.

Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 08-27-2008 at 10:26 AM.

I agree. He started off a little slow but I liked his speech as well.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    They didn't show his speech on MSNBC, they were too busy focusing on Bill Clinton in the crowd.
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, I watched CNN for the speech. They never showed Granholm on there, just mentioned she was on the stage.

She moderated a panel of talking heads.

Congrats to the country for nominating the first AA for President. I could be wrong, but I don't think England, France, Germany, etc has ever done that. I'm sure someone can correct me, but only in America.

Props to the GREAT USA!
    Players meeting my ASS!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    England had a Jewish Prime Minister in the 1800s.

You're not wrong, Tahoe. African-Americans, like Americans in general, aren't typically running for the highest office in foreign countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    You're not wrong, Tahoe. African-Americans, like Americans in general, aren't typically running for the highest office in foreign countries.

Son of a bitch, beat me by 9 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread