+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4

I just borrowed Devil May Cry 4 for 360 from a friend of mine. I've seen the DMC games played before, and they look fun, but I've never actually played them. I haven't had a decent new game in quite a while, no money to buy them, so I'm excited to finally sit down and get into something new. Am I going to be disappointed or is playing through this game actually worth my time?
    _

Not a 10 or anything, but still a very good game (I'd put it at 8.3). Definitely give it your time.

Well I may just have at it after work today. After I get done with this, it may be time to finally just buy a new game. The last new game I got was Call of Duty 3 and Guitar Hero 4, and they were both Christmas presents. I don't even remember the last game I bought myself.
    _

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I'm playing it now, since you've never played them before, you should be happy enough with it. For me i dont feel like they pushed the boundaries of it mechanics wise to the next gen. But i've already been spoiled with mgs4 reworking their old school mechanics perfectly. With that said its good enough to hold my attention and i'll play through it. I give it a 7.8 out of 10.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread