+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Presents: Man Laws

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Depends on what 'drinks' consisted of. First off, no girly drinks... I don't care if you had 30 of em, you can't have a hangover. With that aside; mixers, shots or beer? How strong were the mixers? What were the shots of? What kind of beer was it? Basically there is no one answer. If you're hungover from 16 Miller Lites you're still a pussy, but if it was 16 Sierra Nevada Barleywine Ales then I can respect that.
    LOL I like this guy....in a manly sort of way.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I think 16 shots of just about anything is more than enough cause for a hangover. Also, I fucking love your new av.
    _

When entering a public bathroom, a man shall approach the urinals in a way that, if at all possible, there will always be at least one empty urinal between him and the next man.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

A man shall never apologize for farting.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    A man shall cease talking about his woman after 15 seconds, or he's subject to a punch in the face or the stomach.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

A man shall never, under any circumastances, watch Lifetime or the Hallmark channel. He shall also never watch any movie including or remotely similar to: Little Women, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Anne of (fill in the blank with any number of fucked-up locations), etc.

Fringe chick flicks (Sleepless in Seattle, the Wedding Planner, blah, blah, blah) shall only be watched if there is a clear cut sexual favor in the balance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34

Fringe chick flicks (Sleepless in Seattle, the Wedding Planner, blah, blah, blah) shall only be watched if there is a clear cut sexual favor in the balance.
    That's how she gets you to watch them, innit?

Depends on what 'drinks' consisted of. First off, no girly drinks... I don't care if you had 30 of em, you can't have a hangover. With that aside; mixers, shots or beer? How strong were the mixers? What were the shots of? What kind of beer was it? Basically there is no one answer. If you're hungover from 16 Miller Lites you're still a pussy, but if it was 16 Sierra Nevada Barleywine Ales then I can respect that.
    If you can remember how many you had, you can't have a hangover.

I gotta say, I own fringe and blatant chick flicks and watch them without shame. Sleepless in Seattle is an honestly good movie. The fact that it is a chick flick doesn't stop me from watching it.
    STEW BEEF!

Basically there is no one answer. If you're hungover from 16 Miller Lites you're still a pussy, but if it was 16 Sierra Nevada Barleywine Ales then I can respect that.
    It's true. I'm usually fine with 18-20 Bud/Busch/Coors/whatever lights, but the other weekend I had 18-20 Killians Irish Red. The next day was a battle with fatigue and a blistering headache.

+ Reply to Thread