Thread: New Kwame in town, Pistons sign Kwame Brown

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up

New Kwame in town, Pistons sign Kwame Brown

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Whoops, posted in the NBA thread:

Kwame??

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3508699

New Kwame in town

UxKa beat me to it, but it needs it's own thread I think...

Agent: Grizzlies forward Brown agrees to two-year deal with Pistons

By Marc Stein
    ESPN.com

Kwame Brown is headed back to the Eastern Conference.

Brown's agent, Mark Bartlestein, told ESPN.com on Monday night that the former No. 1 pick in the 2001 draft has reached a verbal agreement on a new contract with the Detroit Pistons.

The contract is believed to be a two-year deal worth $8 million, with Brown -- who spent his first four seasons as a pro in Washington after being drafted by then-Wizards president Michael Jordan -- holding a player option to return to free agency after this season.

Brown earned nearly $9.1 million last season in the final year of his previous three-year deal, which the 26-year-old received in the summer of 2005 in a sign-and-trade from Washington to the Los Angeles Lakers. Brown's expiring salary was the chief chip that the Lakers used to convince the Memphis Grizzlies to send Pau Gasol to L.A. on Feb. 1 in a trade that earned the Grizzlies widespread criticism.

Brown played in only 15 games with the Grizzlies after the trade, averaging just 3.5 points and 3.8 rebounds in under 14 minutes per game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm sure they are thinking he's going to back up Sheed full time (otherwise why would you give him 8 mil?). Where does that leave Amir? Unless you move Max or Amir, one of them is going to be a cheerleader most nights. Otherwise you are paying Kwame 8 mil to waive a towel.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

So Joe's big move of the offseason is Kwame Brown.

How long until the Red Wings start?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Hopefully Joe can move Max for a good wing now.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    So Joe's big move of the offseason is Kwame Brown.

How long until the Red Wings start?
    Maybe he's loading up on bigs to move Sheed in a package with Tay or RIP.

Can't wait for the Tmac rumors to start flying again.

Can't we just move Kwame instead? Don't the Pistons love energy guys, not lazy ass bitches who continue to get worse as their once promising career dwindles down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I suppose they hope those energy guys will rub off on him. What could we get for a package of both Kwame's?

Sluts, I would think.

+ Reply to Thread