FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: New Kwame in town, Pistons sign Kwame Brown

I expect him to start:
    Billups/Stuckey/Prince
    Hamilton/Stuckey/Afflalo
    Prince/Afflalo/Hermann
    Wallace/Maxiell/Johnson
    Brown/McDyess/Wallace

This lineup provides the most balance. The backup SFs could be any combination of Rip, Afflalo, Hermann, Sharpe, or Amir, though.

Just when I thought Kwame Brown was out of my life for good.........

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I keep hoping that Samb will show up Kwame and we'll all be the better for it.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Mxy i've never seen you so slighted and premature in your hate. Its like you turn into a republican when we bring up Kwame Brown. Amare is a bum on defense when Kwame plays him? I'm not saying Kwame is a for sure help, Nazr wasn't for sure help. But atleast wait until we interject him into our setup before you write off as "please Samb emerge" .
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Thanatos
    Just when I thought Kwame Brown was out of my life for good.........
    He is, you're a laker fan full time.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    Mxy i've never seen you so slighted and premature in your hate. Its like you turn into a republican when we bring up Kwame Brown. Amare is a bum on defense when Kwame plays him? I'm not saying Kwame is a for sure help, Nazr wasn't for sure help. But atleast wait until we interject him into our setup before you write off as "please Samb emerge" .
    Amare's a bum on defense since his surgeries, but thats neither here nor there.

I think I was about as "thumbs down" on Nazr as I am on Kwame. Nazr didn't worry me in the playoffs, but his contract was more a defensive anchor than Nazr was.

I get a Bedford vibe off him. My theory is that Kwame is a headcase, and that rookie coach Michael Binary Curry isn't going to get more out of him in the playoffs than Phil Headshrinker Jackson will. This isn't about talent, but temperament. I've never seen Kwame really "bring it" in the playoffs. In fact, it's quite the opposite... We've got enough malaise where bringing on another headcase doesn't seem productive. Samb doesn't seem like a headcase from what I've seen.

I'll try to keep an open mind. I want to be proven wrong, here. I'd love it dearly if Kwame could average a double-double in 30 minutes and D up and someone comes back to this post and says "ha-ha Mxy, I told you so". But like they say in Star Wars: "I've got a baaad feeling about this."

+ Reply to Thread